I RAIN HELL UPON THEE, in other words, Kailot doodle time YEAHAH

doodles from the past 2-3 days (i lost count lol)

you can see me trying to work out how I draw them, I think I have something down now which is good considering how inconsistent my earlier art was lol plus Merlot’s hairstyle didn’t really fit him at all).
working on a comic too (maybe an AMV who knows, motivation is floppy oh god a)

anyways heres a cool song

17 Likes

Hehe first :>

WOW.
I CANNOT. BELIEVE. THIS.
woweieee

ah!! it’s them!!!
love to see it
you’ll never escape me bluemage

unfortunate
i am forced to draw kailot fanart for 24 hours a day :pensive:
I shall never be free

1 Like

Do you want me to free you?

maybe idk
having motivation to draw everyday is pretty cool tho even if it’s the same two characters :sob:

If you want to be free

I suppose you could draw her but I’m not exactly forcing you to do it

If you like kailot art so be it

WAIT I NAMED HTE BLOODY POST WRONG
IT’S SUPPOSE TO BE RAIN HELL NOT REIGN HELL
i’m too tired for this

you should be able to edit it lol.

This is wholesome af

ohhh yeah i can do that lol

Holy shit, more beautiful MxM crack ship art from Blue Magic Person. Merlot’s the evil stubble man and Kai’s the mustache man, yeah?

Seeing children near these two is like seeing the most pure beans with the most powerful warriors would break your ass for touching ze childe! This is wholesome and slightly concerning in regards to Merlot, especially with the child playing with his mask.

Edit: Someone said Kai is mustache man, so Merlot’s stubble man.

Kai has the mustache not merlot

Yeah I gave Merlot a stubble to try and make him look older (he looks funky clean shaven) :0
OH yeah the context behind the image is that it was a prompt from someone where it was basically Kai ratted out the Grand Navy for being sus so he went to whitesummit since he’s now regarded as a criminal, and see’s Merlot playing with da kids.

Okay, what you just said made me think about what I did in Blackwater Grotto back when I spawned on Cirrus Island and casually the Kratos Falling/Kratos Jumping Off a Cliff meme onto Whitesummit… Did I kill these kids’ criminal parents?

Also, Kai as a criminal because he thinks Gravy is sussy? Sounds like your way of justifying the Kailot ship (not that I mind of course lmao) :eyes: :smirk:

noo i’mm totally not justifying the shippppp nooope
oh yeah if you think this is crack ship art you haven’t seen anything yet :sob:
i have become the artist of MxM rarepairs, none is safe from me.