I SWEAFOIU$P@HWEIJOLSUGH$UWIErh

who the fuck uses magic size and who the fuck is capable of aiming a god damn fuckin beam mid air

I meant as in beam size I thought you would understand it from the context, but I thought wrong. also I said beam size as in decreasing it makes it go farther :confused:

decreasing beam size makes it much harder to aim and doesnt give much more range

Sounds like a you problem.

no thats a YOU problem because ill be the one running

I’ve uhh fought one of the people who had god tier aim and prediction and I can 100% confirm this is possible. I even questioned myself how they understood the mechanics of magic pvp perfectly.

I don’t have such skill issues as you do :sunglasses:

yeah but thats like
one out of 5000 possible people that you will meet

Mmmmmtrue however if you’re one of those who kos a lot, that chance gets higher.

also lets hope they aint exploiting or else they would be in an esports team

XD

im lafing

amien https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oTIjvw_-8

H𝙹ꖎ|| ᓭ⍑╎ℸ ̣ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ ᓭ⍑⚍ℸ ̣ ⚍!¡ リ𝙹ʖ𝙹↸|| ⊣╎⍊ᒷᓭ ᔑ ᓭ⍑╎ℸ ̣ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ᔑリ||ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍’∷ᒷ ᓭᔑ||╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍∷ ʖ∷ᔑ╎リ ╎ᓭ ᓭ𝙹 ᓭᒲ𝙹𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑꖎꖎ ||𝙹⚍∷ ʖ∷ᔑ╎リᓵᒷꖎꖎᓭ ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ʖᒷ ↸ᒷᓵᔑ||╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍∷ 𝙹!¡╎リ╎𝙹リ ╎ᓭ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ 𝙹ꖌ リ𝙹∴ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ ᓭ⍑⚍ℸ ̣ ⚍!¡ ᔑリ↸ リᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ᓭ!¡ᒷᔑꖌ ᔑ⊣ᔑ╎リ ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴𝙹∷ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹!¡╎リ╎𝙹リᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷↸ ↸⚍↸ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ╎リ⊣ ↸⚍ᒲʖ? ʖᒷᓵᔑ⚍ᓭᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ𝙹⚍リ↸ᓭ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∴⍑|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎꖌ╎リ⊣ ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ !¡∷ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ || ᓵꖎᒷᔑ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ リ𝙹ʖ𝙹↸|| ╎ᓭ ꖎ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷリ╎リ⊣ ᓭ⍑⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ⚍!¡ ⎓𝙹∷ 𝙹リᓵᒷ ╎ᓭ ok ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ᓵꖎᒷᔑ∷ꖎ|| ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||ʖ𝙹↸|| ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ᓭ リ𝙹∴ !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ᓭ⍑⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ⚍ᔑꖎ ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ ⚍!¡