I think it's pretty clear at this point that we're a demigod

It’s just been teased so heavily, that I don’t think we even need a concrete story explanation. We have god blood. It’s obvious. But who are we descended from?

6 Likes

Maybe not Demi Gods, we might just be and antempt to create a GOD

4 Likes

Maybe not a demigod, just descended from gods. Poseidon called us a legacy, and the gods have been dead for centuries (except Hades, but he died during the events of Arcane Odyssey) so they obviously aren’t having children.

Then again, it isn’t unheard of for a character in the arcane universe to have been born centuries ago but lost their memory.

I mean it would be strange for Poseidon to call us a legacy if we are the direct child of a god.

Most likely a far descendant of a demigod

3 Likes

Would have been too stupid to add stat “Age” in character’s stats in this case.

2 Likes

There was milk shortage in the store down the street so dad had to go to the seventh sea to buy milk

3 Likes

Plot twist: Then he came back and realized that he forgot to buy bread at Old Sea.

3 Likes

i heard the good color is yellow because it’s meant to symbolize/represent ichor
(god blood)

Well human blood is red so the fuck is creation is saying about us?

red for… anger? blood maybe?

Monsters unworthy of carrying the heritage

They live for tousend of years, they might have children lol

Remember Akursius Keep?

Red is the color when “Spirit Energy” mixes with “Magic Energy”. My theory is that the same happened with Akursius Keep, but to another level. Thats why Akursius is red, and thats also why our Spirit Energy is also red if we’re “Ruthless”

Creation created the planet, so it might “exist” everywhere in the planet. So what happens when great evil occurs in a certain place, the “energy” in said area also gets “tainted” similar to how Spirit Energy becomes purple.

Chaos is attracted to that, so it descends on that place and the dormant energy of Creation there ends up reacting with the presence of Chaos, turning the place blood red in color.

I wonder if this is connected to “Aurem”. Its a red gem, but the name strangely means “gold”.

Side note, since Creation is a “passive force” tha works its way slowly throughout the universe, I wonder if Creation was actually responsible for the “Sea Clusters” where theres much less magic pollution, protecting the places where the remaining humans lived…

3 Likes

Solid theory (as always) but what’s up with all the quotation marks

Uhhh… I just felt like it lol

red = ruthless, embracing the inner chaos (human hubris)
gold = merciful, embracing the inner order (godliness)

1 Like

What I’m saying is that they made children in the past but now they are all dead and have been for centuries, so they won’t be making any more children.

If it helps:

Magical merciful spirit: gold
Merciful spirit: bright blue
Neutral spirit: dark blue
Ruthless spirit: purple
Magical ruthless spirit: red