I think people should use sunken sword for values

Like sense, the sunken sword is worth a decent amount and is a bit easier to understand the value of it than a headless I think it should be like a hard sunken helm is worth 1.0 sunken sword or headless 3.0-3.5 sunken or like boss drops like oath keeper with .2-.15 sunken sense it would be way easier to understand values

Some traders have made trading value lists, I think this is the most relevant one:

Edit: I think I misunderstood what you said when making this comment

understatement though maybe I’m just poor

We don’t really need to use anything for values when we can use things we’re trading for values. Mino boots is worth less than Exiled boots, we know that, we don’t need to go to compare both of them to a sunken sword to then compare them back to one another. It’s redundant. Sunken sword is also just worth more than literally everything in the market side from headless that everything will become decimals. That’s less of an objective flaw with this and more of a personal preferences, I don’t like the idea of just being like “You know the Exiled’s helmet is worth 0.015 sunken swords right?”.

If we were to have an item to determine the “value” of something then I think Exiled’s Armor would be a nice contender where it’s the most valuable boss drop that isn’t a weapon. It’d be a good middle ground. But ultimately this would be meaningless since, again, people could just compare items to items. If there was some kind of universal currency then sure this could work but for a bartering system it just doesn’t.

I mean really I’m just giving a rough idea because we could use sunken swords for sunken and headless and like oath keepers to determine values for boss items. personally, the most relevant trading value list is just not easily understood and yes maybe it isn’t needed for the bartering system I just believe it would be a better trading value list than what the one we have

btw this is just a rough idea so there are gonna be flaws

cool idea but i dont think it would really work since not many people really know the value of a sunken sword. Also it can get pretty complicated that way

so for those people youre still basically saying x is worth y

That and strong oathkeepers. Headlesses value changes too much.

it’s also not a very accurate way of measuring a trade’s worth, they’re basically asking for someone to make a score-based value list but as drama once said you can’t make a standardized list for bartering based trading (i forgot what he exactly said but somn like that), and if someone does make a score based list, there are some offer and trades that are better for some and worse for others to do, as it’s all relative to your inventory, and aswell some trades may seemingly have a lower score, but are actually worth doing.

Tl;dr it’s most accurate how lists are right now since it can be personally relative to anyone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.