Revamped trading value list

Introduction

This value list only applies to WoM’s current values. These values are based off of what I’ve seen on the forums or generally experienced in game. I have also asked a few other traders to give their opinions about my value list before I posted it, just to be sure that this value list is as accurate as it could possibly be.

This list is by all means NOT accurate for ao due to the addition of enchant scrolls and more importantly disenchanting

Important note

Some important things about trading: Just because you traded an oath for a headless once doesn’t mean anything since you’re very unlikely to ever do that again. Basically a one off trade, also known as a ripoff or sometimes a scam, does not make your item equal to another item. This especially applies to crowns and fishbait which I will later mention as worthless. Some traders might disagree to a certain small extent on some of the things I say but I’m confident in this list being atleast 90% accurate. The further down the list the item is, the more valuable it is. Keep in mind that items of equal value do not guarantee you a trade. With all of that being said let’s get started.

Common and uncommon gear

Common and uncommon gear is generally pretty much worthless. Things like crowns, arrows, fish and fishbait are usually not going to get you anything. Same applies for other low tier items like old shortswords, old daggers etc.

Sometimes people are willing to offer decently for niche items like nimble mercenary gear, bursting warrior gear, strong maid stuff, swift magic speed amulets etc. Not as worthless as those items mentioned prior but still not worth much. You should generally be able to get these for crowns or for other niche items and if that doesn’t work a meta wiz piece should def be able to do the trick unless they really don’t want to trade it/only want big overpays.
To summarize: niche common and uncommon items have some value, but only in certain cases/trades.

Next up are clean and enchanted meta pieces. Meta pieces are: defense amulets, power amulets and the wizard set. They only classify as enchanted meta pieces with the following enchants: hard or powerful. Clean pieces can generally be obtained by offering crowns or better yet just search for a merchant selling them. Enchanted meta pieces on the other hand are not worth crowns anymore. To trade for them you’ll either need a few niche common/uncommon pieces or you can offer a boss drop for a few of them. Some traders will say that a meta piece is worth more than a single piece but that’s just trader bias (they want overpays since these items are very much sought after = people willing to overpay).
To summarize: clean meta pieces have mediocre value for common/uncommon gear. Powerful and hard meta pieces have good value for common/uncommon gear. All items mentioned so far have been of about equal value.

Seasonals excluding the headless

This next part is no longer accurate

Seasonal value is decently controversial in the trading community. In game they are often added in trades as leftovers or as the main focus. On the forums they are generally seen as being worth a single boss drop. Personally I find seasonals to be of lower value than boss drops. Not by much though. Each seasonal is of equal value. Yes some seasonals were harder to get than others but since their demand is so low it does not matter. Their value will steadily increase but unlike the headless it does not increase that fast since there is little to no demand for them at the moment. That is why I’m placing them here in between the enchanted wizard pieces and boss drops.

Boss drops

Important note for boss drop values

The next part in “()” is not accurate anymore
(From here on out things start to become more valuable and differences between values of these items will become noticeable.)
I will not be giving these items values in numbers because that would be a pain to balance. Especially when comparing them to sunkens and headlesses. So instead I will be using “>” and “=” signs to signify an item’s value compared to another item.

• “=” means that the item is equal to the item after it.
  • “≥” means that the item is slightly more valuable than the item after it (like 10-20% value difference).
  • “>” means that the item is more valuable than the item after it (20-75% value difference).
  • “>>” means that item is way more valuable than the item after it (75% or more valuable, in most cases you can see this as "this item is atleast twice as valuable as the item after it).
    So for example a strong sunken sword >> hard sunken sword

There will be 2 kinds of value lists for both boss drops and sunkens. One which I call the “Simplified value list of …” and the other I call the “Complex value list of …”
The simplified version just shows which enchants are more valuable than others whilst the complex version compares each enchant boss drop/sunken to all other enchant boss drops/sunkens. Basically the simplified version is there to give a grasp on general values of enchants and the complex version is there to explain how items are roughly valued compared to each other.

Furthermore, I will be using abbreviations for some things like: Wall of Jericho = “WoJ” or just “woj”, minotaur = mino, vastira = vast, oathkeeper = oath.

Boss drop values

Exiled boss drop values

Simplified value list of exiled items:
For oath: Strong >> Clean >> Swift > Hard
For woj : Heavy >> Clean >> Sturdy
For the exiled armour set: Chest Boots Helmet
For the exiled armour set: Hard Powerful >> Forceful Clean > Strong > Swift = Keen = Bursting Nimble

Complex value list of exiled items:
Strong oath >> Heavy woj = Clean oath Hard exiled chest Hard exiled boots Powerful exiled chest Hard exiled helmet Powerful exiled boots Powerful exiled helmet Clean woj = Swift oath > Forceful exiled chest Hard oath Forceful exiled boots Forceful exiled helmet Clean exiled chest Sturdy woj > Clean exiled boots Clean exiled helmet > Strong exiled chest Strong exiled boots Strong exiled helmet > Swift exiled chest = Keen exiled chest = Bursting exiled chest Swift exiled boots = Keen exiled boots = Bursting exiled boots Swift exiled helmet = Keen exiled helmet = Bursting exiled helmet Nimble exiled chest Nimble exiled boots Nimble exiled helmet

Minotaur boss drop values

Simplified value list of mino items:
For vast: Strong >> Hard Clean >> Swift
For the mino armour set: Chest Boots Helmet
For the mino armour set: Strong > Hard Nimble > Powerful Clean >> Swift = Keen = Bursting > Forceful

Complex value list of mino items:
Strong vast Strong mino chest Strong mino boots Strong mino helmet > Hard vast Clean vast Hard mino chest Hard mino boots Hard mino helmet Nimble mino chest Nimble mino boots Nimble mino helmet > Powerful mino chest Powerful mino boots Swift vast Powerful mino helmet Clean mino chest Clean mino boots Clean mino helmet >> Swift mino chest = Keen mino chest = Bursting mino chest Swift mino boots = Keen mino boots = Bursting mino boots Swift mino helmet = Keen mino helmet = Bursting mino helmet > Forceful mino chest Forceful mino boots Forceful mino helmet

Complex value list of all boss drops

Strong oath >> Heavy woj = Clean oath Hard exiled chest Hard exiled boots Powerful exiled chest Hard exiled helmet Powerful exiled boots Powerful exiled helmet Clean woj = Strong vast = Swift oath Strong mino chest Strong mino boots Strong mino helmet > Hard vast Clean vast Hard mino chest Hard mino boots Hard mino helmet Nimble mino chest Nimble mino boots Nimble mino helmet Forceful exiled chest Hard oath Forceful exiled boots Forceful exiled helmet Clean exiled chest Sturdy woj > Clean exiled boots Clean exiled helmet Powerful mino chest Powerful mino boots Swift vast Powerful mino helmet Strong exiled chest Strong exiled boots Strong exiled helmet Clean mino chest Clean mino boots Clean mino helmet > Swift exiled chest = Keen exiled chest = Bursting exiled chest Swift exiled boots = Keen exiled boots = Bursting exiled boots Swift exiled helmet = Keen exiled helmet = Bursting exiled helmet Nimble exiled chest Nimble exiled boots Nimble exiled helmet > Swift mino chest = Keen mino chest = Bursting mino chest Swift mino boots = Keen mino boots = Bursting mino boots Swift mino helmet Keen mino helmet Bursting mino helmet > Forceful mino chest Forceful mino boots Forceful mino helmet

Sunkens

Important note for sunken values

The exact same important note for boss drop values applies here. In case you forgot here’s the most important stuff:

• “=” means that the item is equal to the item after it.
  • “≥” means that the item is slightly more valuable than the item after it (like 10-20% value difference).
  • “>” means that the item is more valuable than the item after it (20-75% value difference).
  • “>>” means that item is way more valuable than the item after it (75% or more valuable, in most cases you can see this as "this item is atleast twice as valuable as the item after it).
    So for example a strong sunken sword >> hard sunken sword

Furthermore, I will be using abbreviations for some things like: sunken sword = ss
Sometimes traders will abbreviate a strong sunken sword to sss. This rarely if ever happens for a swift ss. Make sure not to get confused if you ever see someone saying sss. It nearly always means strong sunken sword. Without furder ado let’s get started

Sunken values

Simplified value list of sunken items:
For ss: Strong >> Swift Clean >> Hard
For the sunken armour set: Chest Boots Helmet
For the sunken armour set: Hard Powerful >> Bursting Clean > Strong > Swift = Keen Nimble > Forceful

Complex value list of sunken items:
Strong ss > Hard sunken chest Hard sunken boots = Powerful sunken chest Hard sunken helm = Swift ss Clean ss Powerful sunken boots Powerful sunken helm > Hard ss > Bursting sunken chest Bursting sunken boots Clean sunken chest Bursting sunken helm Clean sunken boots Clean sunken helm > Strong sunken chest > Strong sunken boots > Strong sunken helmet > Swift sunken chest = Keen sunken chest Nimble sunken chest Swift sunken boots = Keen sunken boots Nimble sunken boots Swift sunken helm = Keen sunken helm Nimble sunken helm > Forceful sunken chest Forceful sunken boots Forceful sunken helm

Headless

The only item to be in its own category of value since it’s the only seasonal with good value. The headless is currently the most valuable item. It is around 3-4 times the value of a sss (strong sunken sword) and will only rise to become more valuable over time.

Conclusion

Complex value list of all rare items + headless

The following list is not accurate anymore when comparing sunkens to boss drops. Please refrain from using that part.

Headless >>> Strong ss > Hard sunken chest Hard sunken boots = Powerful sunken chest Hard sunken helm = Swift ss Clean ss Powerful sunken boots Powerful sunken helm > Hard ss > Bursting sunken chest Bursting sunken boots Clean sunken chest Bursting sunken helm Clean sunken boots Clean sunken helm > Strong sunken chest > Strong sunken boots > Strong sunken helmet > Swift sunken chest = Keen sunken chest Nimble sunken chest Swift sunken boots = Keen sunken boots Nimble sunken boots Swift sunken helm = Keen sunken helm Nimble sunken helm > Forceful sunken chest Forceful sunken boots Forceful sunken helm > Strong oath >> Heavy woj = Clean oath Hard exiled chest Hard exiled boots Powerful exiled chest Hard exiled helmet Powerful exiled boots Powerful exiled helmet Clean woj = Strong vast = Swift oath Strong mino chest Strong mino boots Strong mino helmet > Hard vast Clean vast Hard mino chest Hard mino boots Hard mino helmet Nimble mino chest Nimble mino boots Nimble mino helmet Forceful exiled chest Hard oath Forceful exiled boots Forceful exiled helmet Clean exiled chest Sturdy woj > Clean exiled boots Clean exiled helmet Powerful mino chest Powerful mino boots Swift vast Powerful mino helmet Strong exiled chest Strong exiled boots Strong exiled helmet Clean mino chest Clean mino boots Clean mino helmet > Swift exiled chest = Keen exiled chest = Bursting exiled chest Swift exiled boots = Keen exiled boots = Bursting exiled boots Swift exiled helmet = Keen exiled helmet = Bursting exiled helmet Nimble exiled chest Nimble exiled boots Nimble exiled helmet > Swift mino chest = Keen mino chest = Bursting mino chest Swift mino boots = Keen mino boots = Bursting mino boots Swift mino helmet Keen mino helmet Bursting mino helmet > Forceful mino chest Forceful mino boots Forceful mino helmet

Those are all the relevant items in the current trading scene. If you have any questions leave them here and I’ll try to answer them as soon as I can.

26 Likes

ok

1 Like

Its here

1 Like

The only header that isn’t capitalized :pensive:

ty for pointing that out, lemme fix it rq

By the way when I read through all of this I will maul you over any significant enough grammar mistakes :innocent:

2 Likes

Grrrr C not capitalized :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I think a good way to describe their value is that they don’t exactly have much upright value, though a lot of bartering/negotiating value with the right people

I’m* :rage:, also in my opinion it’s also best to describe normal seasonals value like meta pieces though they are less niche, more people are willing to give higher tiers of items for these most of the time

Imo the difference between swift and clean isn’t quite more than 20% but meh it’s not that big of a deal

A bit weird to not group all of these together and classify them all in one group, although some of these are def better than the other none of them really get more demand than the other (sometimes there are extremely niche trades for certain pieces but I don’t think that’s fair to consider)

Personally I’d say it’s eeeeever so slightly more than a clean oath though I am intrigued to see you elaborate :face_with_monocle:

For the “Complex value list of exiled/minotaur items” there’s a decent bit I’d change though a lot of it is really insignificant, so in summary I’d say that the single good enchant armours being > than the boss weapons (no matter good nor bad) most of them don’t really seem comprehensible as while they may actually hold more value people wouldn’t really do trades like that, sort of feels like boss weapons will always just have more potential/negotiating value over singular pieces of boss armour (excluding best enchant pieces) so people are hestitant to do trades like that, for the most part anyway.

tl;dr I’d switch some of the single boss armour for boss weapon ones or change tinker with the signs

grrrrr where apostrophe (ok at this point I’m trolling I won’t be mauling you over that :skull:)

To be honest this one’s a 50/50, some traders say that swift > clean and others say clean > swift, personally I’m on the clean > swift side, since I feel like that’s generally more true when trading with most people, so I’d say that swift > clean is the value of when trading with certain people/traders and for the rest of normal players clean > swift (at least that’s from what I’ve experienced)

Can’t really accurately criticize the “Complex value list of sunken items” since I’d just be disagreeing with 80% of it due to the swift ss thing

Hot topic this one is. I think 1.5 sss is too much since usually whenever someone says [limited stock of limited item] = x amount that means you will probably have to offer at least x amount due to the enormous negotiating value that the limited item has, and saying you have to offer around 2 sss for a headless mmmm while that would work I think it’s more fair to say it’s = 2 clean ss, though I swear every other mf will have a different opinion over this so it’s probably just best to say that it’s hard to accurately describe headless’ value due to it being a limited (though you will have to offer probably at least more than 1.75 ish clean sunken swords).

WHERE PERIOD

WHAT THE FUCK IT TOOK ME 39 MINUTES TO MAKE THAT REPLY

lmfao ez :skull:

broo at least now you know your list is really good when I feel like only 8 minutes passed whilst making a reply that actually took over half an hour :sob:

1 Like

alright corrected those grammar and punctuation mistakes

I’ll give my opinion about what you said in a short form so you won’t have to read much anymore

the reason why I consider it >> is because swift basically provides nothing of value to oaths. The only reason it’s above hard in value is purely because of the reputation of swift weapons :skull:

this was more of a personal opinion of mine. Whenever I get nimble on an exiled piece it always feels more of a dissapointment than swift, keen or bursting. But that’s also why I used a “≥” since the value difference between them is really small

heavy woj generally has less demand even tho it’s the better item :person_shrugging:
but as mentioned this list can’t be 100% accurate for every trader, but = and ≥ atleast arent far apart

ye that was by far the hardest part to make. I’ve asked xevenant and balls’ help but they have yet to respond. If they feel like anything needs to change about it then I will since if 3 traders disagree then that takes precedence over my own opinion unless I’ve got a very good argument to back my opinion up (which I really don’t in this case). But ye like you said most of those changes would be really small/insignificant changes

In this case I took the testers’ opinions on weapon enchants which is prolly unfair considering this list is about wom’s current values. Otherwise I would have considered them equal since swift is for sure the best enchant for sunken swords.

by now nearly every post offering for a headless has offered more than 2 clean sunken swords worth and they still haven’t gotten any trades. 1.5 sss is a little too much. Personally I would say 1.3 sss but 1.5 is just way more future proof which means I wouldn’t have to change anything for a long while

1 Like

I’m a dumbass, meant swift and hard

fair (assuming by “≥” you mean one digit % differences)

Ion know tho, doesn’t feel like the demand is enough to carry the value of the oath that far, but still, fair

Hmm, it’s not bad to give insight about future values though it’s probably best to have had mentioned that earlier since it’s an inconsistency to the rest of the list (I assume anyway)

Mmmm I’m too lazy to go dig throug the past hundreds of marketplace topics to see what the headless is averaging for but still it does feel to me as if 1.5 sss is too much, but I suppose not many people really think like me in the sense that headless = x means thats the minimum value

1 Like

because im not on my phone typing this in bed, and im actually on a computer, ill comment on something i forgor to mention in our dms

this is honestly a personal preference. i switch hard and swift around. although, i value them very similarly
so i would go
Hard Swift

you dont have to change that i just thought id talk about it

1 Like

oh alr then ye thats a fair point. I still feel like swift’s name alone carries swift oaths into being more valuable than hard ones. I could see the difference between them being smaller tho. Will change that to ≥ if more traders agree with you

fair point. If more traders agree I’ll change it to “heavy woj ≥ clean oath”

true, lemme fix that since I want the list to stay consistent. Swift ss = clean ss it is

and Milkman posting Looking for headless (For sunkens) and fishbait (for boss drops, or LOTS for sunken) - Marketplace - Arcane Odyssey
are some of the most recent examples, average offers are atleast 1.3x sss value nowadays

1 Like

fair point, tho from in-game trading experience (which might be outdated for oaths now too) and from trades on the forums I do really feel like the average person values swift above hard simply because of swift’s name. I get why too, since swift actually sounds like it does something for oaths unlike hard (even tho both dont do anything meaningful for oaths)

i only value hard higher than swift because it at least gives more use than a swift oath
+10% blocking power on an oath gives it 23% blocking power, which isnt bad per se. unlike swift which does like nothing
as well, oaths look cool, so using one as a shield means u gotta use hard. hard better than swift
also nobody looks for swift oaths, so zero demand. only use them to rip off some dude if he looking for any oath

1 Like

if anyone has old daggers i will buy them for boss drops

I’ll give you 3 old daggers and you give me headless :heart_eyes:

if u get more then 10 i’ll give u mino boots

3.6 old dagger for 3 hard sunken set (with sword) take it or leave it