I’ve reached episode 1000 OF ONE PIECE!

I just got done with episode 1000 and wow…what a journey I’ve been on and to think it all started with a boy in a barrel.
It’s honestly amazing that I stuck with the series and made it to Wano and the big 1000 episode.
I love the show seeing all the straw hats go through their hardships and triumphs it kinda reminds me of my favourite game persona 5 royal and how unique and interesting the characters were and how it felt like you were growing up with them.

As the Wano arc is nearing its endgame the story is only gonna get more interesting from here on out and all I want to do for the future is to keep watching more episodes of this beautiful and wonderful world.
No matter where the series goes I will gladly stick with it until the final episode. Here’s to many more episodes for the future :)! :pirate_flag:

5 Likes

Yoo congrats :clap: episode 1000 of one piece was rlly a masterpiece, it’s one of the few episodes I actually watched once I started reading the manga. There’s a few more great episodes to look forward to too

1 Like

jesus christ why

Thanks! And I can’t wait!

It’s a good show

Mid piece ngl

jesus christ, even the filler?

Whenever there’s bad filler or moments that drag I press the skip 10 button a lot
I think I’ve saved myself more then a couple of hours by doing that.

now get to 1062 :business_suit_levitating:

1 Like

I just watched the latest episode but I also read the manga so I’m excited for what the next few weeks will bring. Episodes 1015 and 1062 are episodes you should really look forward too

1 Like

Noted!

i bet bro made it

1 Like

I did :). Episode 1100 was so good

1 Like

W ong ong