I want to make Jetstream Sam

I want to make Jetstream Sam in AO what accessories and clothes should I use

not sure what you would really equip, there isnt exactly a robot suit

you can make something work though

(i forgot muscles :frcryin:)

1 Like

Vetex mentioned in the last QnA (not the recent one, pre AO release one) that he did plan for a Cyborg Fighting style. I think anyways, that was last year.

LETS FUCKING GO :eagle: :bangbang: :boom:

RULES OF NATURE!
nuke-parry-parry

cyborg style warlord would go fucking CRAZY if vetex added that

I would main berserker if he added that

I really hope vertex adds a red katana to the game because that would be amazing for all of the Jetstream Sam gamers

I perhaps simply anything grey and armor like, but don’t think any armors we have currently would work

We will just have to wait for the new armors to drop

I wonder if ruby conjuror would work better.
there’s also the red poison variant.

Made a Arcane Odyssey styled Jetstream Sam.

The idea is to combine the samurai with cowboy design like how it was said when MGRR in development.

I got no muscle, but I do recommend you have it. for his eye scar, it’s up to your preference.

I think Thermo warlord works the best cuz Jetstream Sam has that sword less phase where he just beats you into the ground

And he’s red so like yeah

You could also choose Iron leg. His swordless phase is mostly him kicking if we don’t dash on him.

But thermo is a nice choice too

I feel like that was probably turned into Iron Leg. I mean, what would even be unique about a cyborg fighting style? The “metal limb” role is already taken by Iron Leg, and we already have Knocking Fist planned as the electricity fighting style. A cyborg fighting style couldn’t be super mechanical either, because the War Seas just don’t have the technology for that sort of thing yet. It would feel out of place.

If you’re willing to push it maybe that one armor from the Lion?

For some reason I read that as Jerusalem

Since Jetstream Sam is “the cold wind of Brazil” maybe use wind magic with cold variation

Shouldn’t he be a Warrior for the red aura on Kai’s Sabre?

“The cool Brazilian wind…”