I was falsely banned on my main forum account

The Dark Seas is calling me

He’s probably fuming rn reading all of these comments not being able to respond

I’m pretty sure it’s not, unfortunately; there’s people who’ve blatantly lied about item values and even rigged auctions and haven’t been punished.

I thought you were his alt account?

@Cryonical

Who what when where why?

He once said you were;

Me when my alternate account has been exposed :angry:

yeah…
uh…
bye?

In all seriousness though for the headless scam thing I genuinely thought it was worth less as I was new to trading and I noticed a pattern of badly enchanted gear being valued as less and I was dumb not knowing that this only affected stats. I’m sorry :persevere: :sob: :crying_cat_face: (I was also kinda thirsty for headless)

And also I think that mod just had a grudge against me cuz I don’t personally think a month ban for putting stuff in the wrong channel is fair and when I was falsely accused I was silenced and threatened to be banned for longer :face_with_raised_eyebrow: edit: I also never told anybody to harm themselves

Also sorry for being such an ass most of my posts were shit posts for attention when I was bored in class and if I offended you or said anything you disagree with I’m sorry and it was most likely some shitty joke for no other reason other than entertaining my selfish self. I’m not saying this to get unbanned or have a shorter sentence I’m just sorry. This will probably be my last post on the forum till AO unless my ban is extended by the moderator with a grudge against me so bye everybody. :wave:

Oof bye

Wait so that actually was your alt?

Lying about item prices is shitty on a forum

But it would be really funny to artificially deflate the value of headlesses/sunken then say they’re hyper valuable, yknow control the economy, just get enough traders in on it

It would be wrong of me to say no so it is my alt yes and there is proof if you scroll
Like 5 messages up so there’s no point in trying to hide it

Sorry :disappointed_relieved:

As fun as that sounds,

probably only possible to do with Headlesses, but even then if you pooled together the Headlesses of the top 100, I can’t imagine it’ll pass 10% of the total available supply which, even then, likely isn’t enough to establish the monopoly needed for something like that.

Apparently that account is so important to you that you are ready to sacrifice two other accounts for its reputation.

his main acc ban is probably gonna be changed to permanent or at least extended for this too

honestly idk why he didnt say he was just joking he couldve easily gotten away with it

I don’t think mods are so soulless, probably he will just get extended by week or 2 weeks, but not permanent + they have to do something with false reason “telling someone to use a shotgun to kill themselves”, but of course if he is not lying.

1 Like