I was falsely banned on my main forum account

Oof bye

Wait so that actually was your alt?

Lying about item prices is shitty on a forum

But it would be really funny to artificially deflate the value of headlesses/sunken then say they’re hyper valuable, yknow control the economy, just get enough traders in on it

It would be wrong of me to say no so it is my alt yes and there is proof if you scroll
Like 5 messages up so there’s no point in trying to hide it

Sorry :disappointed_relieved:

As fun as that sounds,

probably only possible to do with Headlesses, but even then if you pooled together the Headlesses of the top 100, I can’t imagine it’ll pass 10% of the total available supply which, even then, likely isn’t enough to establish the monopoly needed for something like that.

Apparently that account is so important to you that you are ready to sacrifice two other accounts for its reputation.

his main acc ban is probably gonna be changed to permanent or at least extended for this too

honestly idk why he didnt say he was just joking he couldve easily gotten away with it

I don’t think mods are so soulless, probably he will just get extended by week or 2 weeks, but not permanent + they have to do something with false reason “telling someone to use a shotgun to kill themselves”, but of course if he is not lying.

1 Like

Bamboozling Altception