I was falsely banned on my main forum account

God I gotta love WoM “traders” :sob:

Is scamming in wom and AO bannable?

mans created an alt account to bring attention to his main account being banned and didn’t expect to be banned for ban evading on an alt

Lol

Nah It’s not but your reputation will certainly decrease
Its your responsibility if you got scammed, don’t think mods will help with the case sadly

Doubt it but it’s now something he’ll have to live with as now he won’t be known as the dude who told someone to kill themselves, he’ll be known as an attempted scammer

a substantially better position to be in truly.

Cool boy is not cool anymore ecks dee

gently explode for that comment please

The Dark Seas is calling me

He’s probably fuming rn reading all of these comments not being able to respond

I’m pretty sure it’s not, unfortunately; there’s people who’ve blatantly lied about item values and even rigged auctions and haven’t been punished.

I thought you were his alt account?

@Cryonical

Who what when where why?

He once said you were;

Me when my alternate account has been exposed :angry:

yeah…
uh…
bye?

In all seriousness though for the headless scam thing I genuinely thought it was worth less as I was new to trading and I noticed a pattern of badly enchanted gear being valued as less and I was dumb not knowing that this only affected stats. I’m sorry :persevere: :sob: :crying_cat_face: (I was also kinda thirsty for headless)

And also I think that mod just had a grudge against me cuz I don’t personally think a month ban for putting stuff in the wrong channel is fair and when I was falsely accused I was silenced and threatened to be banned for longer :face_with_raised_eyebrow: edit: I also never told anybody to harm themselves

Also sorry for being such an ass most of my posts were shit posts for attention when I was bored in class and if I offended you or said anything you disagree with I’m sorry and it was most likely some shitty joke for no other reason other than entertaining my selfish self. I’m not saying this to get unbanned or have a shorter sentence I’m just sorry. This will probably be my last post on the forum till AO unless my ban is extended by the moderator with a grudge against me so bye everybody. :wave: