I went to a slaughterhouse once

My parents wanted their meat fresh so they ordered for a goat to be cut up. We then drove in the middle of nowhere to go get this goat. I don’t know why I expected a clean environment, but there was dried blood all over the floor and you could see a pile of goat skeleton heads in the closet. The place stunk real bad and the guy who worked there said we could get a discount if we bought the head and guts with the order. :nauseated_face: I don’t want to go there ever again, but it did last us for a long time so there isn’t much to complain about

1 Like

I always have a guilty conscience eating red meat for this reason.

Also the dairy industry is fucked up so I don’t drink milk either.

why go to a slaughter house when you can just buy meat from the market?

I don’t know why but this sounds very wrong for some reason

starfordays having a great day rn

he was getting taken pics of, he must be famous
and he got fresh meat that taste good when cooked

What… why did they take you tho?

maybe they wanted him to experience the real animal killing experience

…why

You never know when you’ll actually have to kill an animal

…but honestly it really was just pointless, they could have gone to a market or something if they wanted fresh stuff

and this won’t really happen unless something really bad is going on(stranded, for example)

I rarely go to this supermarket that has something like a slaughterhouse with my dad.

Bad smell. Pig head on display. Cow stomach looks and tastes awful.

I feel you, m8.

1 Like

once every year at the local mosque they do ritual killings for cows and shit kinda metal if you ask me and everyone crowds around there to see it happen even like fucking toddlers will roll up to see a cow be drained of all of it’s blood before it’s hacked into several pieces
It’s actually really jarring seeing it in person cause they try and make it as painless as possible so they jab the knife into the neck and make a huge gash before blood pours out of the cow like a fucking fountain and they try and keep the cow down as you can see it struggle for it’s life as it slowly loses consciousness
you can like buy cows (still alive) so that when they do the ritual killings they give you the meat after it’s over

wtf

wait, like paganism??

oh, its a muslim thing

I didn’t know people still did that

yeah it’s a real thing

I see.

Well, that’s one way to get yourself a Big Mac

is it bad the second I read “big mac” I thought of

Whopper, Whopper, Whopper, Whopper
Junior, Double, Triple Whopper
Flame-grilled taste with perfect toppers
I rule this day