Ichiko real

If by slim chance those guys ever do come back to wom and attack her again (for no reason whatsoever) then I’ll try and rally a bunch of pvpers to kill them but idk if that could happen.

ok bro

If it was Doge Nation that was requested for help, yeah that guild bank thing will probably end up being KOS to some of it’s members.

Ayo

(Loud warning)

stop you making me want to bring back amongus sussy and hop on wom :frcryin:

Dnc, my choice is my choice. You make ur own choice.

Ik but your giving temptations :frcryin:

I mean, you do have boss drops. Just trade it and get some good stuff. GO pvp bosses or something for endless entertainment and satisfaction drops.

reminds me of when doge nation raided lotus tournament (i wasnt a part of both of them, i was a noble inquisition member spying on the tourney when it happened :skull:)

Hi welcome to the forums! Here is a great place to chat to people about AO/WoM or any other vetexgames games (Duh), don’t listen to everyone telling stuff like “Run while you can”, “Welcome to hell” its just that there is some toxic people around here but if you just ignore them its fine! almost everyone here is like very known and there is not so much people to meet.
Hope you have agreat stay!

(Also the video ThatOneGuy sent is only a tradition to welcome newcomers)

These are jokes

I was literally thinking about dming her saying that the thing the forums and schools have in common is that they’re both best described as hell

there is people don’t get sarcasm, i am just assuring bc one of my friends really though this was a bad community and left

@IchikotheGirlBoss can you see through sarcasm?

i didnt consider she mightve ran out of replies let me dm her

quidward nut check

pretty rad

Girl wdyt :unamused:

theres a limit to the amount of times you can reply each day before you get trust level 1

i was literally so afraid of putting my pronouns in my about me because of people like you :unamused: