Ideas for Lost/Prim Magics

What would the blast look like though

i dont think that would make that much sense since usualy chains are made of metal/iron
but meh

Mastery tier was a thing btw, I also prefer that in using stuff like chains

not sure, maybe a ball of chains ?

i mean if they didnt plan to add Promethean flame dark flame would be good but since Promethean flame is better than all of the other grand flame curses/magic it wouldnt really make sense

Mud magic is already planned

Just don’t add dark-flame

At this point just use paper if there’s visibly nothing special about feather.

Other than that, I don’t have much to say except that some sound way too op like hex and maybe chain. Void also sounds very glitchy but not especially op so it’s okay…

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in #suggestions?

1 Like

it doesnt have enough effort to be in suggestions

I think Promethean has all the grand fire curses in one but at a weaker scale

Blaze/Flash ( lost ) Pink and orange flaming lightning. Inflicts a erratic burning effect that can deal 5% to 30%, but doesnt last long and tends to be lower. Sounds like a shotgun right in your ear if you get struck.

Steam ( lost ) crazy speed and knockback, but kinda bad damage. light grey and white gas, maybe another color to make it more unique. would have wispy effects.

Corruption ( primordial ) Dark black and ??? ( maybe green or purple ) magic that causes terrain, rubble, puddles and smaller bodies of water, and maybe body parts if it does enough damage to turn into a black material, that over time shrinks and turns into a puddle of hazardous goo. The larger the rubble the long it would take. Would have mediocre damage, but have a high energy cost and slow speed.

Other ideas
? - very low magic cost
Poseidon - Very customizable

1 Like

Hahahahah white liquid magic
that’s totally not a overused and terrible joke

Why is this flagged?

1 Like

Give me the rose magic :anger:

27 posts were split to a new topic: Do Mutations still exist in AO

For feather magic, instead of it legit being a re-skinned paper. It could be a combination of wind and paper. A decent sized magic, fast, inflicts bleed, and has slight knockback (not as strong as winds)

1 Like

Not nice, but true.

■■■ Magic reference.

ah gods dont agree in druging you magic got it