Ideas for new strength weapons

Honestly I’ve had this idea for a while, I’m just too lazy to try and get suggested role, so if anyone reading this with suggestor is inspired to make a suggestion bc of this post, credit me please :pray:

But you know what would be a great strength weapon? A scythe. Like we haven’t gotten scythes yet and we had them in AA. I would like them to be warrior/weapon hybrid accessible but giving them to warlords would be cool and I feel like would kind of make sense. I mean if a scythe is ever added, as a strength weapon, what moves do ya’ll think it could have? Maybe a vertical flying slash of some sorts ??

And maybe another strength weapon could be a large shield, or huge mace. What do you guys think?

1 Like

It would need to have like a scythe throw boomerang type move despite how unrealistic it would be, and definitely some form of a spin move

2 Likes

hell yeah please add the Thrusting Shield from Elden Ring. it’s based on shields that you could use the edge for offensive purposes, acting sorta like a lance.

but anyway, i feel like an obvious choice for strength weapons would be gauntlets/caesti, but what’d be REAL cool is a GIANT METAL ARM.

Eustass Kid cosplays anybody?

a flail should be added as a mid-range weapon, but make the mace part of it real big.

maybe not THAT big, but still, pretty large. you’d hold the rod in one hand and the actual mace in the other, and it’d be sortaaa like cannon fist. maybe even a Crash-like move where you propel yourself forward with it.

finally, a massive heaping greatsword. like we’re talking huge. so big that it can’t even be considered a sword.

PLEASEEE VETEX I’M BEGGING OF YOU PLEASEEEE :pray: i will sacrifice my firstborn.

2 Likes

Oh yea def

It could be like shield throw but larger maybe

OOO I KNOW, it could have a horizontal version of Carrina’s forward vertical air slash she does

Yes this would sick I’ve always wanted a chain type weapon in AO it’d be amazing, maybe even the first weapon w viable m1s

I really need a giant anchor so I can finish my Guilty Gear May cosplay.

Greatsword is already confirmed

But he’s talkin like a GREAT great sword like lvl 99999999 great great sword

yeah but like…

we’re talking a massive hunk of metal, approximately 300 pounds, swung around like it’s nothing, so big it can’t even be called a sword, professional at slaying birds, hawks specifically.

yknow what would make a great strength weapon, a gun which needs high strength to operate or else the recoil will tear off your limbs

thats called a railgun

IMG_3470

I want a big hammer similar (in structure, specifically) to Margit the Fell Omen’s, but not conjured through faith. Just a big hammer. Even if the Devastate and Crushing Judgement hitbox will give me nightmares.

Tinkaton’s probably the best comparison lol