Ideas for the lore between AA and WOM

I have an idea for the lore between Acarcane odyssey and World Of Magic because right now it’s pretty empty. So it takes place in about 5 centuries after Arcane odyssey. And over the five the centure the world get really messed up. By now, the world is a dystopia. SO make sure you write a dystopian or grimdark-type story. How? Well, the story shall take place in the three nations of the Kingdom of Alalea. the Kingdom of Castlia and the Kingdom of Vistaria.

In the South and Central of Magius, Totalitarian empires are spreading like wildfire. The nations of alalea, Castlia and Vistaria are killing everything in their way. No one was thought to survive the wrath of Empires

After evil dynasties took over all the lands the Three nations have taken over most of Southern and Central Magius, as well as most of the fertile land, leaving the magic council with most of Magius’ unfertile land.

Under the state of Magius, there is a massive famine where millions of people died and they are still in peril of the Kingdom of Alalea to the south, the Kingdom of Castlia to the West, and the Kingdom of Vistaria to the east. Within the three kingdoms, it is no better for the average citizen. In Vistaria for example, the difference of wealth is unprecedented as well as “disappearing people”, burning down homes of other cultures, etc.

Not to exclude slavery either as slavery is a major thing in the kingdoms. Criminals and people from foreign lands are sold as slaves in the kingdom. Disagreeing with things can lead you to be labeled a dissident and executed.

I do have a name for this and it’s called “Wars for Kingdoms” I am in the process of making a book idea for this called the book of kingdoms. Feel free to write your version of wars for nations with your own ideas. Thanks, everybody.

1 Like

is this guy a troll

dude you’re playing the wrong kind of game, nor AA nor WoM fit with this theme

2 Likes

yeah this guys totally a troll, they’ve been suggesting things that completely ignore tgr

1 Like

Everyone should feel free to write your own volume of “wars for kingdoms” here. Post it in the comments :smiley:

Also a deeper explaination to why this is a dystopia: The three empires that dispise the magic council are totalitarian dictatorships similar to that of Nazi Germany. They want to wipe out cultures from the face of Magius. The house of Silver in the Empire of Castlia is using secret police against Castlian citizens

is this guy breathing the right oxygen

1 Like

Welp there goes one candidate for Odyssey Feed :confused:

Sort of a good idea but to be honest it’s just too bland to fit in with the rest of the lore. Just doesn’t really fit in. Too out of place.

I don’ think this really ignores anything in the TGR like idk where you got that from.

Isn’t really consistent with the tone that AO and WoM have established as of now, but do what you want I guess.

Do you even know what a dystopia is??

Useless, all of this does not fit TGR, but I get the point. I think we’re still too early in the Arcane years for that though. TGR makes the game happen waaaay earlier, so that’s a factor to take in mind.

I do know what is a dystopia. It’s a really screwed up society that sucks to live in like Nazi Germany. We know that the nations of Castlia, Alalea an especially Vistaria are controlled by dictators and most people live in poverty and the elite live fine and the state uses state terrorism. Does this count as a dystopia?

USM

also this ‘lore’ doesn’t fit into both games’ themes at all; too bland and bizarre

1 Like

Literally nothing I quoted is true???

And wtf is Castlia? Alalea is long gone… Wtf is Vistaria?

I doubt you even know what a nation is tbh :man_facepalming:

This person is a troll. They’re injecting communist ideas into WoM lore for the sake of annoying people. Stop replying to them.

The United State of Magius is an allusion to the United States of America.

man stuff like this feels like an acid trip when you read it after cup of coffee

What about China,Soviet Union and North Korea

wow this reply adds absolutely nothing to the 7 month old conversation

1 Like