Ideas for volcanoes in Dark Sea and new modifier

Ideas for volcanoes in Dark Sea and new modifier https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/b/9/b97b659982c544c6f8678a5f2cf60b6041fe997d.png
effort 3.0 2 quality 3.0 2 reasonability 4.5 2

Idea

New modifier called volcanic and adding chests near volcanoes

Obtaining

from chests near volcanoes in the Dark Sea and possibly islands that have volcanoes

Reason

Currently volcanoes in Dark sea does nothing and just makes sound when you come across it and there could be more modifiers that could be added other than the 8 modifiers we currently have

Stats

0.25x power and 2.25x defence

Picture for it and description

“Years of being near a volcano have caused its stats and appearance to be permanently altered”

an example of a sorcerer’s hat with a modifier
Screenshot 2024-01-20 12.39.11 PM

Volcanoes should now spew magma in random directions when you are close to it which does a bit of damage and melting and can be blocked

1 Like

Nice suggestion
Stats are x0.25 power and x2.25 defense every ten levels, thats alright but ik metaslaves trying to milk power are agility/attack speed would 100% use this.

Feels like drowned (2.25x def) and superheated (0.25x power) had a baby.

Volcanos should explode after being near them (unless they already do and I’ve never noticed).

sure maybe do melting but a bit of damage

if 2.25x defense really means hard multiplied by 2.25, that sounds so broken
but anyway, you cant get something that looks more volcanic than the blasted modifier. why not just reuse it

Imo volcanos should have more silver gold chests but be prone to sudden explosions

maybe in further ranges cuz more magic pollution

1 Like

I used blasted and superheated for the photo :confused:

i mean ye blasted on steel armor looks volcanic

They… Kinda do?
What happens is that a loud eruption is heard, and then magma rain occurs in a large area.

idk never went close to one

Never noticed too busy fighting heavy brigs

same lol

It’s pretty inconsistent, so it’s gonna be a random event.

if it is one its pretty lame

Yeah I have a picture of one erupting

ngl it looks kinda mid when erupting but that might just be that you are far from it

Yeah when you get closer you can see the magma rain in the area.

The smoke coming out of the volcano kinda looks like :moyai:

oh alr

yeah maybe volcanoes could just be another source for blasted items. cuz you can only get them at akursius rn