If aliens came to earth but you were also as powerful as a god, what would you do?

one of those old times wheels with metallic robot legs and copious amounts of googly eyes attached

1 Like

You’re literally god. Do it yourself, you lazy king of kings.

Oh my goodness…

2 Likes

I mean if they look hot you can be like markiplier and do a smash or pass on all of em

If they were beneficial, then I’d leave them be

if they weren’t, then poof

2 Likes

is that a yes or a no?

Smh y’all horny

1 Like

Watch, if they make a move on humanity/ try to destroy it. Slaughter them all.

FUN QUESTION!

what type of god are you?

A weather god?

A god of prosperity/destruction?

A god of the people or one that mingles with locals?

Or some kind of incomprehensible eldritch horror from beyond?

Temporary God of Indecision because of this question

Lol

who says i need to do anything with the aliens, if anything I just send them back with no memories of their mission then proceed to enjoy my godlike powers

True, but don’t you want them to stay? Afterall you did make them.

Really wish you gave like a vague description or just a little lore lol i like reading these

what now i am most definently confused
if you are referring to the other thread I now how aliens coming to earth this thread implies that i had nothing to do with aliens coming here, then there would be an opposing god therefore most likely causing a clash most likely destroying the universe

For simplicity sake, you created your own race, and therefore you can decide whether or not they come to earth.

Essentially, this post’s scenario is totally different and not important

oh yeah i wouldn’t want aliens coming to earth as a god me deciding that would change the flow of history or some timeline related shit :person_shrugging:

Bruh.

Okay how about this, you cannot interact with time, but you can just create and destroy life at will anywhere in the universe

still wouldn’t want aliens to meet humans, humans are naturally assholes so there is a VERY large chance the humans would start a fight with them, and aliens with the way better technology (since they can travel from whatever planet to earth) would definitely sweep humankind easily and possibly destroy earth in the process

Good point…

But you do exist…

Anyways you really do not want to make like a basic species description?