If anyone sees Jaden Galleon... give him a hug

So i was just chilling getting chests when i got a formal message in my inbox from Jaden Galleon asking for a duel at bell village with no weapons. He sounded like he really wanted this duel and sounded nice so I accepted and headed over there

Once i arrived he suggested we go outside of the village to fight and even let me count down. During the 1v1 he was unable to hit me once and i got him to red before he stopped suddenly and said that his router was acting up and said “you win i guess” i don’t know how, but i could feel the hurt emotion through his text. He walks away and eventually leaves the game.

I don’t remember his username exactly but it had ninja in it and it was Jaden Galleon.

RIP to him i hope i meet him again in game.

33 Likes

See? Wom isn’t all about competitive toxicity and dirty ganking.

One time,
I was just chilling by riverville on my alt (which was level 54 at the time) when this level 50-something villain came by and looked at me. I don’t know why, but we both silently agreed that we must fight to the death.

The battle lasted a long while, and it was awkward too because we didn’t have magic jumps yet. Just tiny blasts being shot back and forth, barely missing their targets.

Eventually, he killed me, and I got sent to bell village. He mailed me thanking me for the fun fight, and gave me 100 crowns. I didn’t know what to give him in return, so I traded several poor defense amulets to him.

We never saw each other again.

18 Likes

<3 Wholesome 100 Reddit

Wholesome WoM thread now!

2 Likes

what server region were you in?

But you said you were both level 50?

This story actually made me sad, no joke, I could feel his emotions through your writing.

1 Like

I know right! I know that feeling that you’re never gonna get better. And when Jaden said, you win i guess—I felt that

1 Like

I thought high jumps were level 60?

We never used them at all during the fight.

wholesome thread :frcryin:

This game got some chill ppl yknow.

This was genuinely touching.

Sun is crying rn

2 Likes

Cool story bro

fuck jaden galleon i aint4 giving him a hog he can get one by someone else

Trigno is ass bruh

1 Like

Now this is PvP I can respect, also necro

y’roue ass

this is nice

Nah bitch trigno is the dumbest and arrogant mofo out there. That’s why Rubin clapped his ass. Even that edge lord better. Trigno has that cringe ass yee yee ass beautiful hair for beautiful people haircut. That’s why he ain’t got no bitches on his dick. Furthermore why angel ain’t calling his pirate ass since she too busy with that Phoenix or Peacekeeper she fuckin with.

1 Like

From years later, fuck wholesomeness, welcome to the motherfucking guild update