If Deepwoken Wasn't Full Of Problems What Build Would You Want To Make?

You can, but you need have stats in light weapons for guns and medium for a normal sword, unless you wanna get a rapier which is a light weapon(or just straight up use a heavy sword and gun)

hel ye

Just use this thing and make sure to not buy deepwoken before layer 2
https://deepwoken.tools/build

I’ve been planning this build for a while and I think it’ll work in combat with some testing.
I would make my Immortal build
i would put like 80 points into fortitude and 102 points into intelligence with every potion talent and would get the bell run it back.

Basically how its immortal is that when i pop my bell people will run away or camp the bell circle and i would pop a 50 hp potion and heal up by alot with endurance runner and maybe warriors respite

im using it and the talent card descriptions sadly arent popping up

become a flamecharmer and get phoenix flames/flame within and then get a light eater ring so that flame within (with immolator) gives you a ton of ether along with reviving yourself (also undying ember for yet another life)

sadly pheonix flames is buggy as hell and most people wont let you burn to death unless a ally defends your body

get flame blind and run when you’re nearly dead

(I never got to use phoenix flames because after i did two assholes at erisia (max level/enchants/bells) ganked me “for tacet” twice in a row)

for tacet

was gonna make a vergil build but then realizeed how stupid it would be

full support build