If every banned user was suddenly unbanned and active, how screwed would the community be?

Not that bad, really. The people who say that it’d suck are probably overreacting.
Most of them really weren’t that bad, but the ones who did try to dox people did do it for a reason, likely revenge, so unless bad things happen to them specifically, i don’t see much of a problem going on.

To be fair, it would be way more toxic.

1 Like

I’d kill just to see that Mal person suggest more of those wild game suggestions because getting kidnapped to the other side of magius was definitely something

1 Like

plus i could reunite with the og suspended user donk and have a nice chat with him again

i miss donk

2 Likes

Bring my boy mrsteve back

1 Like

Ngl I want to see Mals suggestions so I can break down laughing from how goofy they are

Ezia when get unbanned

3 Likes

not really screwed
they would be banned again

imagine the forum have a purge day and every banned users are lifted

Honestly I have no idea what kind of shitstorm that would bring but it would be cool to get rb1 unbanned he’s nice

Most of them seem annoying

1 Like

I particularly don’t like the idea of someone like @spider_language coming back ngl

well if we’re looking at this realistically.
every single one of them that comes back and tries to start shit would just be immediately banned again lol.
I honestly don’t think that would be many of them though, except for a couple like spider, criminal, and similar people who were just here to be assholes to begin with.

I don’t really see this as a problem as there were pretty cool users that were banned and ones who deserved it like darklordurza but people like them will potentially not come back (Severe TOS breaking)

Ones I see potentially coming back are

• Rb1
  • Jubilee
  • Kandy (Maybe?)
  • Zephyr
  • Mrnormalbox
  • Many more of that I have forgotten of
  • also this is the cool list of banned people

Users like darklorddurza or bingo like whatever wouldn’t come back after what happened.

So I wouldn’t really say the forums are screwed but people like criminal_scum or like user4 (danultimategamer even though hes not banned but was banned like three times before) would be a nuisance to the forums.

Bro fr got banned for nothing

Hold up what was he punished for

Private messaged

Alot of the really chaotic users that were banned were before my time. The (big) ones that happened during the last year:
User4 (Although I don’t think they are technically banned): That would be chaos.
The suncry incident people: Depends which people specifically, but they wouldn’t cause any drama that I would care about
Ezia: Leave him banned. He deserves a better life than what was dictated by his personality on a lego game forum.
Criminal: Bro accidentally clicked on the wrong website

apocalypse bringer personified

poor dude, but yeah I think the guy might need some time off the internet

this guy just encompasses “oh my god shut the fuck up nobody cares” so well

Ghost might start something but box would be fine

nah bruh do not fucking unban ghost that dude is trouble

mrnormalbox was kinda midass but okay fine I’d tolerate him

1 Like