If magic energy is not only present in humans, but animals aswell

We can assume white eyes will not only attack with bites but water blasts aswell

if you’re assuming that then you’re going to be disappointed

1 Like

tbh i don’t want to get 20 multiblast’d by a random fish i caught

1 Like

I’ll bet 2500 galleons that white eyes’ fight will not involve magic

I bet all the femboy posters in pristine’s basement that they won’t use magic

6 Likes

wait you fr thought white eyes use magic? i thought this was just a what-if post :fr:

It is a what if post, sorry if i made a typo

1 Like

pigs can use wind magic to fly
“when pigs fly”'s current meaning is now irrelevant

didn’t humans get magic from sacrifing some stone of something to Prometheus (i don’t remember). How tf would that work, would the shark like, grow arms and make a fire underwater

idk magic pollution fuckery i guess

o yea

They didn’t get magic from aurem, but sacrificing aurem strengthened their magic

YOOOO I need me some of those!!!

kamikaze explosion magic chicken

maybe one in 1000 would be fun
though, vetex isn’t really known for his non humanoid models
but it would be fun
like there would be many spawning and one of them (maybe a mini boss with epic loot) would have mutated to have magic and then finally, dragons and magic elemntals from that one guy who draws them (sorry I forgot your name) could be canon

Prometheus gave humanity magic so the magic pollution is just a side effect.

and what Cyro said, Humanity just gave Aurem to Prometheus to get their magic buffed by Prometheus

Btw, magic energy was present before prometheus gave humans magic, Prometheus just gave humans the magic gene that lets them harness it i’m fairly sure

This means that yes, animals probably have some magic energy in them, not like they can use it lol

if there were animals possessing magic energy there wouldn’t even be a pk to play aa on

Alright so curses get absorbed by whatever touches them.

if an animal is capable of utilizing magic enemy, holy shit the wasp has the poison curse.

you mean liu ?
if so then uhhhhhhhhh, idk man i dont want to fight with a continent-breaking turtle or literal gods