If the MC ended up with a Curse, what would it be?

This is hypothetical since the MC won’t get one, but if they did, I could see them having the Lightning Curse since that’s what Tech said would likely be their canon Magic.

1 Like

The Energy Curse, just because I see the AOMC and the AAMC as opposites in a sense. Since the Energy Curse is essentially the counter to the Absorption Curse, it makes sense to me.

1 Like

Whatever curse the final big bad has

death curse after morden fucking dies

remember: MC could’ve gotten death curse if it wasn’t for Morden telling us to go left!!!

1 Like

Screw Morden I wanted that curse I could be 10x more powerful than Morden with it

I feel like MC would be more destructive with the Death Curse if they had it rather than Morden.

I mean, look how violent they can be. Theyre mostly nice, but theyre also violent and ruthless, even with the Merciful route :joy:

While Vetex says that Curses wont be player obtained, I dont think it necessarily means that MC wont be able to get a Curse at some point AFTER the story. Look at what happened with PK.

If MC had a Curse, it could be Inferno…?

I mean, AO is themed around blue and blue fire (the title), and while Warren might have it, in the War Seas, the holders can change easily. Even if Warren had it for a long time, that doesnt mean he can hold it forever. If Warren dies at the end of the story, MC might grab it to ensure no one else gets it. (Also, MC is mentioned to be the strongest willed of all legacies, they might be able to handle it)

i’d be pissed too if someone had wrecked my boat, dragged me to some dump of an island, and proceeded to try and kill me

Im not just talking about that. Theyre not AFRAID to kill people, ruthless or merciful. They killed Calvus believing its for the greater good. Theyre also prideful of their own abilities and can be rather impulsive (they literally taunted a guard TO CALL AN ENTIRE ARMY ON THEM), unlike Morden who is the type to have second thoughts and is a lot more cautious overall.

MC with the Death Curse might lean more onto the more destructive side than Morden would, who’s leaning on the more peaceful/passive side of it and just doesnt want to be destructive.

Balance curse.

Why is the Energy curse the counter to the Absorption curse?

Absorbs other energy vs infinite energy.

How does one absorb infinite energy? :thinking:

I thought the Absorption curse wouldn’t work since curses don’t use magic energy, but after rereading that part of the lore doc I forgot it could work based on physically exhausting a curse user as well.

Killing Calvus was probably for the greater good. He was practically brainwashed by the Order, and showed no signs of changing until the end. If we let him live, there’s a good chance of him continuing to do screwed up stuff behind the scenes.

The MC’s taunt, at least from my perspective, was just them trying to look tough and seem as though they wouldn’t have any trouble taking on the fort (the guard immediately calls the bluff.) If MC was really serious, then they would’ve gone loud and wouldn’t have bothered to go through the secret enterance.

Then there is the fact that the Order has forced them to go through a good chunk of bs the MC needed to deal with, so I’m assuming they’re getting just about fed up with their shenanigans and will personally beat up anyone who tries to prevent that.

1 Like

storm curse cuz poseidon used to have it b4 his death even though I think we’d be stronger without one

we can only hope

me curse

erm akutally Poiseidont didnt have have the strom curse, he just do shts with willpower cause he s god

bro is asking for a free visit to hades