If u ever need cannon balls

you can count on me

I neeeeed ittttt

the 5 cannonfist users on their way to beg you for cannonballs

1 Like

as a canon fist user i approve of this
also canon fist is underrated

I had a dream last night that Presonce was a villain and was gonna hunt me and my 4 friends I saw his brig and it was already too late I started sailing away as quickly as I frickin could bro then I lost him and he came back. I somehow managed to get his poster off me by somehow resetting character in real life :skull:

8065 cannonballs. Do your fingers hurt yet?

wrong place
Each time you use a cannon fist ability you waste some cannon balls now imagine the amount of money you could have made if you saved them all stop wasting sigma grindset

bruh im giving people 4-5K cannons when im bored, they arent hard to get

Yo I need cannonballs can I get some

bro its called an autoclicker

sure, are u ingame

no I have school rn can I msg you later?

also which kind of cannonballs do you have a lot of

eh im not sure if i can later but tomorrow i can for sure

ok.

Sell em and count your money

How the fuck did you dream about Presonce
Or just ao in general

Maybe it’s a sign to take a break :smile:

My dreams can happen with anything, they are usually based off of something I did today

The minecraft ones are the best because we always end up going to this huge new biome with my friends or visiting a civilization with a pool and all

Today I don’t remember much but I had to help some baby bath since he can’t do it himself. As soon as I went on vectord in that dream, I saw someone arguing with me that what I said was fake. Before telling them to scroll up for context, It was that same baby bro wth

in that dream I was the character so I saw everything from perspective though whenever I took control of my boat it gave me 3rd person view

omg I almost got myself into a 6 month necropost woah good thing I checked the date on that one