If u were to make ur own magic, what wud it be

the light curse is what averills curse is, which starlight wud just be a variation of light and the light curse

that just seems like slightly bluer moonlight to me tbh

yeah thats technichally it, it wud be a good idea to add the variation tho, theres sunlight, moonlight, and then starlight.

maple magic: silver variation

I was imaging more along the lines of mud but okay

fair

the ability to manipulate voids, absences of all matter and substances, essentially, what space is mainly.

review mines

Radiation magic:
short base damage but takes smalls pieces of hp of your bar and you can only heal when you are no longer under the status effect (radiation posion)
slighty slows your movements and does a small amount of damage

you want, me to review it?

yes like you did diavalas

it just sounds like poison, if I’m being completely honest.

low impact, gradual DoT that nullifies regen, yeah, basically poison.

well it doesnt actually do damage but instead actually lowers your health bars max hp.

that sounds, a bit too overpowered?

wha-

COUGH, THATS TECHNICHALLY DAMAGING THEM, THEY CANT REGEN eITHER.

Imagine the terror curse is literally just like letting your conquerors haki out uncontrolled

cough cough, not rly

It would be the Chaos Curse, which allowed the user to make any event that will happen a significant event, which, by comical butterfly effect hi-jinx radically alters the future. The curse cannot be used until the butterfly effect stops. The catch is that the way in which the significant event plays out does not necessarily need to be to the user’s advantage, and the only limit to the butterfly effect’s effect (??) is that the user cannot die while things are spiralling out of control (since their power is active at that time). Furthermore, the user can be certain that the future will be changed dramatically, but cannot be sure how exactly it will be changed. Lastly, the user cannot choose an event that results in their death or that won’t actually happen. The user must take an educated guess as to whether the event will happen or not.

Note that the butterfly effect stopping doesn’t necessarily mean that everything return backs to normal. It just means that stupid shit stops happening. The results of the stupid shit that already happened remain.

If the user were fighting a fire mage, for instance, and had a massive fire ball shot in their direction, they could wager that the fireball will hit them but won’t kill them. Assuming this is actually true, they could preemptively make this a significant event and somehow create a mass extinction event, or somehow have their opponent die of a heart attack. All that matters is that, while the butterfly effect is happening, they absolutely cannot die.

Repost that idea here.

1 Like

YES ADVERTISING MY TOPIC !!! GENIUS !!!

1 Like

Don’t know why, but it’s no skin off my back. Sure.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.