If u were to make ur own magic, what wud it be

mist curse/magic

mmm noice,

Teleportation

that wud more likely be a curse or an ability, of a very powerful being.

STOP making POSTS

ehehe no

Grand magma magics

Just replace curse with magic

1 Like

Uhh
Frost curse
Mist magic

frost curse would actually be a good idea on making the opponent cold, the opponent shivering to mess up the opponent’s spells, and to slowly freeze the opponents bodyparts to disable some moves from casting them. other than that tho, i dont think vetex wud add cancelling opponents moves unless he already added that, still a good idea tho. mist magic would more likely confuse the target, the mist wud have the cloudy effects too like ash and poison. it would do low damage and has a decent amount of speed, but would have a pretty big magic size.

1 Like

slime magic / chaos magic / vacuum magic

slime magic… idk suffocate the user to death by covering the user, chaos magic wud be like apoc bringer, vacuum magic… ??? star magic wud be… idk either, it wud be related to sun magic so i guess smth like sun.

A light magic variant or

light magic starlight variation, idk, i remember sum1 saying smth about a light magic starlight variation in this topic or sumwhere else but too lazy to remember or scroll up

Cosmic magic

i also have an oc with the starlight curse, kind of like this magic :mariomug:

… wudnt the starlight curse just be the light curse but star variation

mhmmmmmmm (sentence)

maple magic

the light curse is what averills curse is, which starlight wud just be a variation of light and the light curse