If you are still mixing up stat point builds here is a chart

All credit goes to the Roblox World of Magic Wiki

14 Likes

also copy and pasted all class awakenings from trello here:

Savant (Balanced Stats)

• Awakening #1: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted + Choice of 2nd Magic or 2nd Fighting Style
  • Awakening #2: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted + Choice of 2nd Magic or 2nd Fighting Style

Warden (Full Vitality)

• Awakening #1: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted slightly + 10% damage reduction (?)
  • Awakening #2: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted slightly + 10% damage reduction (?)

Paladin (Vitality/Magic hybrid)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Magic
  • Awakening #2: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted slightly + 10% damage reduction (?)

Juggernaut (Vitality/Strength hybrid)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Fighting Style

Knight (Vitality/Weapons hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Weapon aura (scale of weapon skills increases and gain additional effects)

Mage (Full Magic)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Magic
  • Awakening #2: 3rd Magic

Warlock (Magic/Strength hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Magic infused fighting style skills and skill size boost + Fighting style damage begins to scale off of magic+strength stats
  • Awakening #2: Choice of 2nd Fighting Style or 2nd Magic

Conjurer (Magic/Weapon hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Magic infused weapon skills and skill size boost + Weapon skill damage begins to scale off of magic+weapon stats
  • Awakening #2: 2nd Magic

Berserker (Full Strength)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Fighting Style slot + Faster stamina regeneration(?)
  • Awakening #2: 3rd Fighting Style slot

Warlord (Strength/Weapons hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Fighting Style infused weapon skills + Skill size boost + Weapon skill damage begins to scale off of strength+weapon stats
  • Awakening #2: 2nd Fighting Style

Warrior (Full Weapons)

• Awakening #1: Weapon aura (scale of weapon skills increases and gain additional effects) + Increased max stamina(?)
  • Awakening #2: ? [Copy and Paster Note: Unavailable]
6 Likes

(post deleted, i was blind)

Ok nvm i thought i was gonna go warlord with a little of magic sprinkled in but no
apparently that’s savant

depends on how many stats you’re putting into magic. You can put like 20% or less and still be warlord (if you go 40/40/20)

Oh

phew

I find the vitality stuff interesting, and it’s a nice way to compensate for sucking at all types of dps

this is very useful, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.