If you are still mixing up stat point builds here is a chart

All credit goes to the Roblox World of Magic Wiki

14 Likes

also copy and pasted all class awakenings from trello here:

Savant (Balanced Stats)

• Awakening #1: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted + Choice of 2nd Magic or 2nd Fighting Style
  • Awakening #2: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted + Choice of 2nd Magic or 2nd Fighting Style

Warden (Full Vitality)

• Awakening #1: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted slightly + 10% damage reduction (?)
  • Awakening #2: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted slightly + 10% damage reduction (?)

Paladin (Vitality/Magic hybrid)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Magic
  • Awakening #2: Magic, fighting style, and weapon damage all boosted slightly + 10% damage reduction (?)

Juggernaut (Vitality/Strength hybrid)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Fighting Style

Knight (Vitality/Weapons hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Weapon aura (scale of weapon skills increases and gain additional effects)

Mage (Full Magic)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Magic
  • Awakening #2: 3rd Magic

Warlock (Magic/Strength hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Magic infused fighting style skills and skill size boost + Fighting style damage begins to scale off of magic+strength stats
  • Awakening #2: Choice of 2nd Fighting Style or 2nd Magic

Conjurer (Magic/Weapon hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Magic infused weapon skills and skill size boost + Weapon skill damage begins to scale off of magic+weapon stats
  • Awakening #2: 2nd Magic

Berserker (Full Strength)

• Awakening #1: 2nd Fighting Style slot + Faster stamina regeneration(?)
  • Awakening #2: 3rd Fighting Style slot

Warlord (Strength/Weapons hybrid)

• Awakening #1: Fighting Style infused weapon skills + Skill size boost + Weapon skill damage begins to scale off of strength+weapon stats
  • Awakening #2: 2nd Fighting Style

Warrior (Full Weapons)

• Awakening #1: Weapon aura (scale of weapon skills increases and gain additional effects) + Increased max stamina(?)
  • Awakening #2: ? [Copy and Paster Note: Unavailable]
6 Likes

(post deleted, i was blind)

Ok nvm i thought i was gonna go warlord with a little of magic sprinkled in but no
apparently that’s savant

depends on how many stats you’re putting into magic. You can put like 20% or less and still be warlord (if you go 40/40/20)

Oh

phew

I find the vitality stuff interesting, and it’s a nice way to compensate for sucking at all types of dps

this is very useful, thank you!