If you could add any fighting Style what would it be?

Photosynthesis

By using energy from the sun you can produce superhuman level feats however when it’s night time you are drastically weaker (you’re a plant)

And I thought all fighting styles have the same moves but you just customise them

It would probs be a lost that’s as strong as ancients during the day but as weak as tier 1 normal fighting styles at night also the closer to high noon the stronger and it makes you go green like the hulk

wanderer’s fist

coat yourself in a layer of the finest sands from far away deserts, greatly boosting your speed and defense, a fighting style that involves dealing large AOE but low damage attacks to opponent, and wearing them down gradually as well as outliving them, just like how a real desert uses the heat and the sand to make those unfortunate enough… perish…

not sure what moves there would be, but all of them follow a sandy theme.

Ironic

so i dont want to ruin your fun, but if you wanna make fighting styles like in the game then they all share the same skills.

what usually differs is stats, the gimmick, animations, names…

but anyway do whatever you want

Oh boy you should not have posted this. I’ve made a topic about creating some fighting styles I thought would be pretty cool.

One I’d add, I guess, would be one of my upgrade concepts.

Radius Fist: Statue of Will - A form of radius fist that has the user conjure massive appendages to act as their own, having hands the size of houses used as tools of destruction. The user can even manifest a full body for them to pilot like a mech, made of their own iron will.

The upgraded form of Radius Fist; Statue of Will. I imagine it to be massive, powerful, and good amount of range. Plus I really like the idea of piloting a mech-like construct made out of your own fucking willpower. Is it likely to ever be added? Hell no. Is it something that would fit in AO? Probably not. Is it fucking cool to me? Hell yes. Either this or Nosferatu, which is my upgraded idea for Vampirism

Vampirism: Nosferatu - A form of vampirism that has the user manifesting their body into physical darkness to use offensively or defensively however they desire. They can even use this darkness to cool their bodies down, overcoming their previous weakness.

It’s like you have a Shadow Curse or something. Which now that I think about it is literally just Shadow Curse: The Fighting style. I did not think about this until now.

meh it’s not like actual sand magic

more like breezes with sand particles in it

not as painful but…

still formidably dangerous

gun fu.

some sort of capoeira inspired fighting style, small moves, fast casting, fast attacks, small damage, maybe a speed boost kind of perk to it idk

After Effects Fighting Style
This fighting style focuses on summoning a clone within you that mimics your moves, doing damage in succession. In a way, this is like magic summon but for fighting styles. It can be either passive or on command. If balanced properly, Id say this can be done

Ex:

2 Likes

Rage Style

the Rage Style is a Lost Fighting Technique whose origins originates from an isolated island of fierce warriors. they are well-known for their sheer prowess of fighting in the face of death, powering themselves as the battle rages on. this technique will initially start off weak, but when dealing damage within a certain timeframe, along with taking damage, your damage, attack speed, and destruction will surmount to unbelievable damage. the rage will be seen as an aura of deep crimson red, a color symbolizing the brutal tide of battle.

3 Likes

would also like to add that for focus the activation animation would be a shouting animation, rather than using hands or legs to activate it

Sorry for stealing the idea. Looks like the FBI will pay a visit to me soon

All good idrc. :nod:

a fighting style based off of draining energy and around dancing

a fighting style based around dodging could be cool, maybe a glass element to match the glass cannon theme of not wanting to take damage

I want to make one that’s entire purpose is to punish the enemy or be defensive (not turtling though). Something like the real like Aikido martial art or the perfect reflect from Seven Deadly Sins.

i just want swaying fist.

This almost reminded me of RAIG from Noobs vs Zombies fr

Here are some i thought would be cool ingame

Thermo Fist: Static Regulation

Thermo Fist: Static Regulation

The user’s control of their body heat becomes so great, that matter around them begins to turn into plasma in the form of thunderbolts. Attacks can inflict paralysis but at the drawback of attacks heavily draining the user’s temperature and potentially causing frostbite to the user.

Attacks:

• Punch: The user does a (or multiple) simple punch(es). Thunderbolts come out of their fist, extending the range of the attack.
  • Palm: The user holds out their palm. After a short windup, the user unleashes potent thunderbolts, which both knockback and heavily paralyse opponents
  • Storm Barrage: The user unleashes a flurry of punches, These punches generate static after a while, which causes each punch to release a beam-like blast.
  • Grab: A simple grab, if the opponent is grabbed the user uses their static/ lightning to shock the target.
  • Strike: A long-ranged dash. Anyone hit by the dash takes light damage but are paralyzed/ knocked.
Boxing: Counter Fist

Boxing: Counter Fist

Counter Fist is a style of boxing that is heavily reliant on waiting for the opponent to strike. Parrying attacks increases a counter that causes attacks to deal more damage. You lose this counter over time by missing parries on attacks.

Attacks

• Most, if not all of normal boxing’s moveset
  • Counter: The opponent prepares a stance. Anyone who hits during the counter duration will have their damage negated, and will be met with a fierce attack (grab, punch, kick, etc.). This also increases the counter.
  • Release: Once the counter is at it’s fullest, the user will either Preform a powerful, single attack, OR enter a mode. This mode will cause all attacks to deal more damage, increase parry frames by ALOT, an also increase most base stats. This mode is short and lasts for around 5-8 seconds at most though.
Thermo Fist: Mirage Style

Thermo Fist: Mirage Style

Mirage style is a rare offshoot of Thermofist. Mirage style focuses on the user creating “mirages” or fake images of themselves. Each attack leaves behind a “mirage” which are transparent (and colored) clones of yourself that do the same attack, extending an attack’s duration. These mirages deal significantly less damage and hit stun than the original attacks. Using mirages also slightly increases the heat of the user

Attacks:

• Punch: A simple punch. Leaves behind mirages
  • Mirage Flurry: A flurry of punches. Leaves behind mirages
  • Escape: The user turns into a mirage and goes invisible briefly to escape. Attacks cannot be used while invisible
  • Illusion: The user summons 1 or more mirages to fight alongside them. These deal no damage and have no hit stun, instead they are used to confuse the opponent. These will disappear when damaged by anything, or after a short duration (around 15 seconds maximum)
  • Uppercut: A simple uppercut: Leaves behind mirages
  • Kick: A simple kick: Leaves behind mirages
1 Like