If you could add one feature, what would you choose?

This isn’t a serious suggestion tab, so feel free to be creative and/or unrealistic. I’m genuinely curious what some of you are thinking.

33 Likes

Being able to instead of shooting a barrage of shots, shooting a volley of shots as an option that takes more mana away and shoots shots on different angles forwards.

17 Likes

ive suggested a lot of times to make the ultimate blade works from fate stay into a lost skill move.
tumblr_nnrlzgM2EJ1rrgzpmo1_500

26 Likes

Cosmetic effect to your weapons with actual effects, like fire effect giving burn everytime someone slashes the entity, or darkness giving blindness each time they slash or whatever its called, etc.
Im not sure where you would be able to obtain those effects though, most likely mid-game if it happens though haha

15 Likes

me no hablo english but basically currently explosions only explode in one point when you cast them, but with this feature thing the explosions would trigger in an area and not just in one place so if you got 5 as the amount of explosions selected they could/would explode in different points in a certain range/area :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

underground dungeons that generate like AS dungeons

15 Likes

magma
fishing.
yes its needed

8 Likes

magma is already in the game tho ._.

5 Likes

i think he meant fishing in magma

5 Likes

magma fishing :fr: bruh

9 Likes

:fr: bro good luck holding the fish

5 Likes

magma fishing is trash
fishing in grass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8 Likes

i want knockout back even tho its useless, i’d also like to carry knocked out persons but #general is gonna say that wom is a rogue lineage rip off

the only reason why i want this is because my friend keeps going afk and i wanna pick 'em up so that i dont have to wait for him to come back to move around

i’m not a rl fan btw

13 Likes

The ability to summon magic around you once you get dragon/god/demon magic, and fire it in certain shapes, like an arrow, beam, or maybe SOME SWORDS.

8 Likes

looks at headless’ ultimate blades work**

5 Likes

Who doesn’t like some swords coming from strange circles?

5 Likes

Hmmm… probably a Tavern where you could pay to get a drink.
It could result in you getting drunk and not being able to walk/run normally for 5 minutes or less and it would be hella annoying.

4 Likes

i thought it was a reference to swaying fist fighting style from AA lmfao

4 Likes

naaaa but you have to admit it would make sense for WoM to have that

3 Likes

Cracking a cold fermented apple juice with the boys

9 Likes