If you could add one magic type

Quick question
I like it but can something be destructive but not cause any harm, to a human at least ? I mean we have the opposite of poison being lethal but mostly dont cause much destruction, but cant really think about anything like this
Im bad at physic and chemist please dont roast-

i think maybe its when water gets in between rocks and freezes it can break the rocks, but thats all i can think of

Wait they can do that ?
Wow, thanks

pretty sure i learned it from magic school bus so no problem

1 Like

Global Warming

Rose magic, for reasons that I dont need to explain

Mist magic
it would work like poison, but instead of the dot, it leaves a smoke or mist depending on the variation?

Stop overusing the word CrInGe it’s such an annoying word ngl

That’s basically the steam mutation that was going to be in AA (except steam would have been able to burn people).

a i didnt see that sorre

Polychrome magic, promethean flame but c o m p l e t e R N G with everything from effects to stats to visuals.
Should be hated by everyone due to the RNG :/

I keep asking for Napalm Magic so I might as well put it here

so uh
Napalm Magic or Greek Fire Magic (since someone said that’d be better)
It’s a slightly brown version of Ink. And it’s a Liquid Magic. It’s slow and deals lots of damage in each blast. It has good synergies with Heat-Related Magic types like Magma and Ash due to them being allowed to light Napalm Puddles on fire to be used for effective Area Denial

what if
it gave a status that immensely buffed heat-related DoT statuses

OHO GOOD IDEA

toxic magic. gives poison and corroding status, and appears like acid but with poison particles instead of the steam and liquid particles

Magic of fate, what I call praying to RNG. Everything is RNG about this magic, you either destroy the entire contient or kill yourself in a spectacular fashion.

oh holy shit YES I’ve been wanting this for ages.

Will you fuck off please

No :joy::joy:

No😂