If you could add one magic type

If you had the power and influence to add ONE magic type, what would it be and what would it do?
Im curious to see what ppl come up with…

Example: radiation magic, a magic type that has no clash rate AT ALL, but instead passes trough everything and has low damage.

Slime Magic because god I hate how mundane Mud Magic’s concept is.

1 Like

isnt that in the robobitch rp which was specifically made by you

plant magic

2 Likes

Says the person using fire

isnt that just what wood is tho?

you think I just randomly made a character with that?

No lol. I like the idea of Mud Magic, but it just needed more to be even feasible.

mud magic = water + earth

Cringe magic fires deviantart at opponents and blinds with cringe pictures of foot fetishes

3 Likes

most original so far… but srs tho, that is mad funny

And it should be the targets face is crying in absolute pain from the new “cringed out” status effect

if i was compotent enough to paste pictures on the forum i could have replied with an epic meme

Screw it, add reflector
please

1 Like

Cringe magic better

at least say kenji magic cuz it sounds cooler

Midacian Magic: A lost/ancient magic that would be a heavy magic. When it lands, it does an effect called “Gilded”, acting similarly to crystalize. This effect would synergize with cold and hot magics, probably more damage but IDK. After 5 layers of the effect, the effect changes into “Golden”, heavily slowing down the player. This effect is removed after abit, but hitting it with a cold or hot magic will instead either decrease their speed or increase your attack (Still breaks though).

1 Like

Anti-Magic: A magic that cancels other magic (black clover fan)

I just want my Art of Infinity back…

Frostburn: image

Inflicts Frostbite DoT, lowers temperature and has freeze synergies.

Quintessence: image

Primordial version of Aether. Super fast, super destructive, not so damaging, blinds enemies.

Ice Crystal: image

Freeze synergies.

Darkfire: image

Why not?

1 Like