If you could add one magic type

One word: sus

That’s understandably weird but I have an explanation my main account which is called Tranqx4 I forgot the password and didn’t have my phone on me so I just made a new account leveled poison magic and ended up getting more progress on that account so I dont really don’t use my “main” account much anymore

Also im not a troll lol I just don’t give a fuck

cat magic
summon cta

Lmao wtf that’s ridiculous bro

Nature magic it would be a lost magic it’s not just a stronger version of wood but it allow u to control and summon animals but yeah of course u can go plant and wood stuff too

mysterious…

i mean just from reading the comments it doesn’t look contradictory, the first one is fair and the second one seems to be in response to someone who called them or someone else a no life.

also he was responding to level in the first one so it probably wasn’t a false accusation tbf.

1 Like

First one says “hey don’t insult”
Second one says “stop crying”

True.

Stop crying is not an insult i simply told the man to stop crying

not fully contradictory but i see ur point tbh, you can call someone out for crying when they actually are but Archer wasn’t really crying.

And I didn’t say “don’t insult” as if to say insulting people is this terrible thing u shouldn’t do they were having a perfectly civil conversation but then he started insulting him like that proved his point at all

That’s fair I guess

And yes I truly am a man of mystery

1 Like

Nah I got a bunch:

Tar or Asphalt Magic

Tar is literally an edgier and much more interesting version of Mud and I’d love to see it added as either:

• A Mud variant
  • A Lost magic in place of Mud
  • Primordial Magic:
    • Primal Asphalt: A dark substance formed from the remains of prehistoric sea monsters, able to seal anything it touches in history.

• Primal Asphalt would be a bubbling black liquid able to impede movement in any way possible, slowing movement speed, jump height, and cast speed, able to do so with it’s status effect or with its even stronger puddles.

• Primal Asphalt would be massive to cover lots of terrain similar to how one would imagine tar pits looking in prehistoric times. It would also be highly flammable and synergize with heat.

Shiver Magic

A primordial magic combining sub-zero temperatures with elements of darkness, able to drain targets of life and energy. It would resemble a dark magic (possibly just black ice) shrouded in shadowy frost.

Slipstream or Boreal Stream Magic

An extremely cold yet swift liquid, with properties similar to a superfluid. It would be able to permeate through objects, avoiding most clashes with some exceptions like heat magics. It could potentially leave slippery puddles.

Geyser Magic

A magic capable of firing high pressure bursts of boiling water.

Tectonic Magic

An earthen magic capable of creating strong shockwaves that throw targets off balance.

Dream Magic

A magic capable of creating powerful illusions and visual disruptions.

3 Likes

sus magic: spawn in amogus characters

Twitter magic, basically works a counter to magic users by cancelling their attacks. Works better against those with a high reputation hehe.

i would actually REALLY want that
a perfect balance of cold and heat
a win-win situation

Blight/Rot Magic - Think of an advanced poison magic, projectiles leaves liquid pools as they fly and on impact make a gas cloud

As a poison user why are u mfs so uncreative literally just boosted poison and the other one was just a mix between poison and acid know what I’m actually gonna come up with an actually creative poison based lost magic.

magic cu-(gets shot in the head)

1 Like