If you could add one magic type

already exists lol it just got yeeted off the trello before game even released

It however sounded cool as shit, too swag for roblox to handle probably

man, y’all just check the IP if you’re curious lol
didn’t someone get exposed here that way?
it’s probably an alt but not ban evading. that’s my guess.

How the hell does one look at IPs, after all, that seems like a breach of privacy

I look forward to your idea man

Ok so anti freeze poison magic it’s based off anti freeze a real life poison it’s water based and it is extremely lethal if you consume it but it tastes sweet. Ok so it’s dark blue and negates the frozen status effect on impact and gives the “soaked in poison” status effect this does not make gas clouds but instead makes puddles ice attacks do more damage if someone has this status effect. Ight that’s it

I’m not an alt you idiot and how would they check my ip tf lmao

discourse allows mods to do that
although they dont do shady shit aside from check for alts

Ew wow I need a vpn

Dice Magic
Each shot from this magic is completely random (excluding attack type).
For example, a blast attack could (depending on your luck) have the following stats:

• .1x speed
  • .1x magic size
  • .1x destruction
  • .1 dmg
  • 1 hour cast time
  • 0 status effects.

Or it could have:

• :infinity: speed
  • :infinity: magic size
  • :infinity: destruction
  • :infinity: damage
  • 0 second cast time
  • Every single negative status effect in existence.

i just remembered that DoubleRun got caught in 4k talking about himself with an alt

yeah discourse mods can see your IP. theoretically this shouldn’t be any cause for concern. theoretically anyway.

I remember that. There is no way doublerun was that stupid. It seemed like he wanted to get caught. Does he have a humiliation fetish or something?

it was really funny though
“ya little punk!”
he probably didn’t think anyone would check the IP.

But he invited himself. Why?

Capable of placing boats to parkour over the lava in ashen volcano

Oh shit, didn’t even check.
Bro :laughing:
Why’d he do that? That’s the easiest way to get caught

Gun Man: I’m gonna stab ya
Dream User:

Gamble Magic

Every attack is a completely random magic, has completely random settings (Such as size and name), and gives a random status effect.

Absolute chaos.

Magic Magic

Only has blast attacks. Attacks deal no damage. When a target is hit by a magic magic attack, all of their magics are replaced by magic magic indefinetly.

Eventually, as more people get their magics overwritten by magic magic, the speed at which magic magic spreads increases. In a few thousand years, all non magic magic magics, later renamed “ichor,” become extremely rare.

Frostfire / Frostflame Magic.

It can create flaming ice paths on water which inflict DoT to anyone but the user.

It will add DoT when hit and it will change from frost damage which will lower temperature, to flame damage which will increase temperature. The DoT type will change every 5 seconds.

Edit: Just realized that @Ultra made a frost fire magic before me… Sorry Ultra