If you could be roommates with one character form AO who would it be?

Enizor. Then I can peek on what his research is on and he seems pretty organized and very chill.

Iris = no too angsty.
Morden = maybe? but still no lol.
Neviro = Definitely a yes but he’s a little awkward lol.

I’d be roommates with Edward Kenton he looks like the type of guy to motivate me or something and trying to be better together with our own ambitions, idk. Also a good guy.

none of them

my rival small

Kenton or morden
Probably kenton

100% randal, He can grow that magic zaza :herb: out of him

1 Like

Both of the Major Quartermasters would be cool to have

Kenton would be a chill dude and 100% is husband material i wouldn’t mind living with him

Enizor’s very wise and also he has a job in the alchemy business so he can pay his share of rent as well

I guess I could give my fair share of thoughts on the other characters mentioned here

Morden would also be rad to hang out with. Also when he’s out of the apartment i can go into his room and read his diary without him knowing. As long as he can also clean the house while I’m gone he’s good enough.

Iris is a bit explosive and rude but wouldn’t be that bad of a roommate. Also redheads are pretty rad ngl. Would piss off my sister whenever she comes and visits cause she’s an etiquette nazi but would be ok.

Neviro is based and would probably be one of my options but as said by @PyroFireFlame he fucks with the thermostat and as everyone who lives in my corner apartment knows that’s punishable by death

Mayor Tilly would be alright but it’d be hard to be roommates with her cause her family’s likely already rich and they probably wouldn’t want to share a corner with a disheveled bastard such as myself. Would pay the bills so I get to live for free but she wouldn’t be around often and would likely treat my apartment like a summer home and me like a maid, in my own apartment which i wouldn’t mind but that’s more work for me and more work is a downside.

Estrid is less roomie material and more wife material
She would make me coffee every morning so that’s definitely an upside

1 Like

bro, mayor silly is so dumb she built a COASTAL TOWN in a island BELLOW SEA LEVEL

I’m coming back to this after 3 days when my cursed message ban has been lifted! :hugs:

carina because im submissive and breedable

Please wait 3 days! :smiley:

i mean she’s just the mayor it doesn’t mean she had it built

I just realized that none of the main gang can pay their rent. Morden is just a really powerful dude but got no job, Iris is a failure, Neviro is idk, and Warren is just a homeless man who happens to know a lot of crap.

Ok bussy

it would be the middle of summer and he makes the house go below negative

Iris → Fire hazard
Morden →

Edward Kenton → Pretty chill I guess, seems more of a serious type though.
Neviro → Like someone earlier said, he’d probably mess with the thermostat
Warren → Bro is a better Iris in every way (unless you’re a simp)

Non-Main cast:
Revon → I’d show him me farming his brother (getting common W’s left and right)
King Calvus → Bro probably just dips to go back to his kingdom or buy/take over one. (Best case scenario)
Julian → Without his curse I’d immediately start throwing hands
General Argos → Bro would pack me up and leave
Elius/Carina → These two are too weak to consider
Mayor Tilly → Gets kidnapped, I’m not paying so she’s gone (thank god)

Choices:
W/O Magic → Warren, Neviro, Edward Kenton, or Morden (I’d say Julian but he probably has a curse so I’d get packed up)
W/ Magic → Warren, Neviro, Edward Kenton, Morden, Julian (gonna take time training for this one), or MAYBE Iris (only reason with magic is just in case she tries to threaten me with paying for all of the rent, this one is pretty low on the list though)

she could have ordered some walls around the island so it wouldn’t get completely covered in water after any wave that hits it

if I could get randal, sure the guy who has seen 95% of human history since he got the growth curse sounds interesting as all heck