If you could choose 4 abilities to wield in battle, what would they be?

holy shit this is a gem

All I need is an ass so big that it’ll play all 4 roles for me

Offense? Sit on em. Defense? Sit on the attacks. Mobility? No problem. The cheeks will act like my own personal legs to move me at incredibly high speeds. Support? Yeah I’ll have plenty of support with that ass, people gonna worship it

1 Like
  • fireball
  • mana shield
  • create an ice path i can run on
  • a way to switch positions with someone else

Was the point, lmao

ignis
f
gellidus
celestius? don’t remember

1 Like

snap celeritas

I said use abilities that will be helpful during a hand-to-hand melee or brawl but people are doing things like summoning armies of clones and invincibility lmao

Im not gonna judge, this thread drew more attention than I expected

For shit helpful in hand-to-hand hmmm

Offensive: Zen

Allows the user to enter a “zen” state wherein they perceive, react, and act within the blink of an eye

Defensive: Instinct

Allows the user to effortlessly slip attacks through instinctive movement that puts them precisely in a position to counter attack. Someone just through a punch? You automatically slip them and (depending on your discipline) throw them or put them in a clinch (among other options)

Mobility: Liquidate

Allows the user to transform their body fluidly to stretch and morph as they please (sort of like Elastigirl and how she can move)

Support: Chimera

Allows for the summoning of natural structures in nature such as wings, extra limbs, venom-tipped tails, etc.

Let’s see…
Offensive: Magic circle fires a random magic blast attack, this can be a mistake as my luck can fail me. If I need to, I could use weak magic spells that don’t have any effects attached.
Defensive: Classic Spherical Barrier
Mobility: Short-ranged shadow teleportation.
Support: Healing Magic, I guess

Offensive: Thorny vines of poison ivy that can be summoned to stab and ensnare opponents in toxic leaves

Defensive: Summon palm trees to block attacks

Mobility: Temporarily turn your feet into roots to absorb nutrients from the ground, this gives a temporary speed boost (since it requires standing still, it’s best to use before fights)

Support: Regular vines that can be summoned to do a multitude of tasks such as climbing or grabbing hard to reach objects

1 Like

Honestly id just pick advanced forms of all 3 types of haki and I’m fine

why are people reviving all of my dead threads recently

ive been getting likes from the dead lol, someone liked one of my posts from 2020

Thats funny :joy:

Offensive: Portal Blast
Allows the user to fire projectiles that teleport whatever they hit to a random location nearby that puts the target in immediate danger, e.g. a hundred feet in the air, in a pool of lava, deep underwater.

Defensive: Switcheroo
Allows the user to switch places with anyone, but only when the user is in danger.

Mobility: Phase Swimming
Allows the user to swim in anything as if it were water, even solid objects and other people.

Utility: Insta-Grab
Allows the user to teleport anything to them instantly.

earth air water and fire

I’m going full avatar

where’d water go

1 Like

oops i said wind twice

(These abilities most likely deepwoken abilities just because they are pretty unqiue in a way and I honestly like how each one works)

1. Ice Eruption
    Ice spikes/barriers appear when stomping on the ground with the ability activated
    (Deepwoken ability)

2. Glacial Armor
    (Similar to Adventure story)
    Gain more defense taking less damage by attacks

3. Frozone ice skates
    Move around certain areas on land and water and limited in the air
    (Deepwoken ability)

4. Iceburg
    Ring of healing
    (Deepwoken Ability)
    I feel like Ice has more unqiue in how it works now I think about it

why the fuck is this thread still alive