If you could have a “final smash” of your own what would it do?

I would look at someone and they would instantly die from the pure terror of me the forgettable ice magic person even if I was using Ice magic before Cryo.

Final Smash: Speed Dial

I speed dial all the jojo villains who proceed to freeze, melt, timestop punch, explode, timeskip impale, universe reset, alternate dimension clone paradox, and passively kill you.

Amogus haha

my final smash

3 Likes

let me use cyro as an example

you die.

NOOOOO CRY IS DEAD :frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin:

y do this to cyroncial :frcryin:

@ThatOneGuy

Soul Devastating.
Basically a counter. When its activated time is frozen and the whole universe turn into a very empty black field. The user is then punched multiple time through its own soul. the soul is then absorbed by a green flash of lightning. Results in KO. People who are way stronger than you can not be KO.
I think the first part of counter when everything turn’s empty should look like this ( 3:08 )

then the Soul Absorbing part should look like this ( 0 : 21 )

Bullet hell:
It’s a regular bullet hell segment but you die at the end because easy attacks you simply can’t dodge

this sounds like ddosing

Enhanced Dodge

I simply do not get hit and there isn’t shit you can do about it.

How it would work in a game:
You stop moving for a moment as you take time to focus and take a breath, you are incredibly vulnerable to attack while doing this.
All movement options are disabled and replaced with quick dodges, dashes, hops, side steps, ect, you can only move when an attack is near you unless you aren’t attacked for a few seconds. Moving normally makes you slightly more vulnerable.
Even if you stand still, as long as it is physically possible for you to avoid an attack, you will.

No offensive capability is lost and this lasts exactly as long as you want it to.

In reference to how I actually dodge. The only times people have ever hit me is when I was literally too exhausted to move.
You’ve got senses other than sight, use them.

i die

;-;

Welcome to the forums !

@ThatOneGuy :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

how do I dislike a post?

5 Likes