If you could have a “final smash” of your own what would it do?

This could be like a magic, or your own custom ability, essentially I’m talking about like your own super powerful ability that cannot be used repeatedly because it’s either really energy consuming or it has some kind of cool-down.

Anyways here’s mine as an example:

sandals ultimate ability:
MAGNUM OPUS

The user wields a massive magical pencil to rapidly barrage the opponent with the eraser side, before finishing off by drawing the ultimate life-form that fires a laser of total erasure at the target. Dealing massive damage and usually resulting in an OHKO

Idk i don’t have any superhuman abilities so maybe something like yelling

FUCK OFF

may not be physically damaging but maybe i can scare away my opponents or smth ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

For me, my ultimate ability would be called, “ NO, MY PING!” The user basically creates multiple big explosions with explosion magic causing the servers ping to skyrocket so fast it freezes the game.

Lmao

Well if you did have superpowers what would you do then?

:skull:

true though

ability: dnc
you give so little of a fuck that you just don’t take damage

That’s… it?

That sounds like a regular ability

dnc

Waste of a final smash but sure…

CANNONBALL DASH
Fly at high speeds with magic energy surrounding you and dash into an opponent of your choice, dealing extremely high damage.

Now that’s pretty good

:BOSS:

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

:sob: —> :cold_face:

1 Like

Ultimate Art: Convergence of Magic

This is an all out spam of every single offensive spell from mutiple directions. Almost every magic is used and it converges on the opponent in a storm of colour and variety. Ends with a massive beam of mono-polychromatism magic, a magic which combines the unaligned arcane magic with every other type, including opposites and equinoxes (it itself is an equinox).

Very, very draining though and requires extreme knowledge and skill in magic.
Sounds kinda crazy, but I did have an idea for a story where the main character would eventually create and use this, but only once.
In terms of Smash Bros, it would appear more like a representation of its true capability.

1 Like

i’d say something like this idk

like it’s a super cool attack but i was imagining it the whole time
it’d be funny

sun.

ill just throw them into the sun or something

or sirius A

Due to my OC being “bringer of destruction” of some of that shit…I actually going to try to recreate her finall smash in AO. Here it is:

True Explosion
Basicly gigantic explosion of a size of island or 1.5

The only way for me to do it in game, is to on high level, turn of destruction aura and have max size gear.

Smash: Omni-Elementite

The target is rapidly barraged with rays/projectiles/fists/constructs from every side, each construct being of a different element (smoke, lightning, fire, ice, poison, explosion, speed, time, dragon, memes, etc.) The target is then faced with a giant burning rocky fist imbued with every single element before being either uppercut into space or smashed into the ground, generating a massive elemental nuclear explosion.