If you could REMOVE something from AO, what would it be?

I would remove Injuries.

I don’t think they’re coming in early access, and I hope they never do. Literally punishes the player for playing.

It seems like a cheap way to force you out of commission by giving very inconvenient debuffs inside and outside of combat. Fall damage from any height? Take bursts of damage randomly? God forbid you get one during a 1v1 or boss fight.

I just don’t see a reason for these to be in game at all.

4 Likes

i would remove all lag possible

Yeah I can see where you’re coming from, it should definitely be more limited or less restricting

the level cap :smiling_imp:

To answer the question it would probably be removing injuries. Reminds me of Rouge Lineage and i feel as if it won’t work out well.

To address the PB issue idk why people are mad over it. It’s not like you can’t do it either and it just rewards people for their timing. you can’t be mad at someone for using the tools in their toolkit when you refuse to use yours.

I would remove the name ‘clan’ and replace it with ‘guild’

i like injuries because they give it a bit of spice imo

It ain’t a problem tho
It genuinely takes almost an hour for you to die from hunger, if that’s an issue then idk what to say.
The game literally gives you food

Probably about room temperature ngl.

1 Like

I would wanna remove the injury system ngl

hope it never exists

1 Like

dnc, unnecessary mechanic

1 Like

Already did

500 ping:

cooking is fun why :cry:

you should remove injuries if anything

1 Like

vitality, injuries, being locked in place while charging energy, the weird skill requirements for weapons and fighting styles, fs mastery, hover (if it gets readded), or trading :smiling_imp:

ngl I stopped looking at trello, explain injuries to me

shit system

helpful

okay basically:

do you like taking random damage during combat?

do you like getting obnoxious debuffs by falling from any height?

do you like not playing the actual game and suffer while playing the game?

THE INJURY SYSTEM

2 Likes

better way of wording this

1 Like