If you could REMOVE something from AO, what would it be?

oh heah that sucks

L feature vetex

the council of asians disapproves of this

1 Like

I approve of your disapproval

Long term buffs, plus chef cosplay and another layer to the economy

What’s weird about them

I would rather a rework to the system than an outright removal, the system is fine, just method of obtainment is uninspired

Unfortunately it is coming back but yes very true!

Cope if do, Seethe if you die.

The card says the cause should uncommon notq rng. Potions and Food will be able to heal them faster along with the auto healing. Depending on what causes them and if it’s specific for each injury this could be interesting. It would also probably make ganking long term harder.

Blowing this drastically out of proportion

2 Likes

Hunger
Its litteraly USELESS and only exists to be annoying

Long term buffs

Long term buffs + healing injuries + more stuff for the economy
You can literally get food from a bunch of story quests and buying it. It really isn’t complex

you can have food items and cooking without a hunger system.
I can atleast one game that doesn’t have your character starve to death, but you can still gather food for buffs.

i mostly saw of a pvp sweat/ rking thing and frankly don’t mind it with the only harsh one being the back injury and maybe chest. the others are simply an inconvenience that u can more or less deal with.u can only have 1 of them at a time too so it mitigates the annoyance further

plus it doesn’t seem to be too hard to remove by being be full hp, taking a break, down some food or provide to your fellow alchemist
another form of easy bank if u ask me

anyways, for what I’d remove.
I’d remove the very last thing preventing players from completely changing their build on a single file, the inability to reset your magics.

I don’t mean this as in you’d just be able to switch magics whenever you please, you’d need the planned stat reset potion.

dark seas, so mimhere island can be found no more

alchemy gets better and better

Fair enough.

Injuries aren’t a dealbreaker for me and i’ll play AO anyway. I just hope that injuries are implemented in a way that won’t take away from my experience. It seems vet is trying to make their impact on gameplay small, which is good. We’ll just have to wait and see how he handles them

I personally hope they’re rare and only really happen when you’re doing super stupid shit or just get into fight and fight and fight again, basically telling you to slow down

1 Like

I’m gonna remove damage so it’s animal crossings game

ONLY FISHING AND COOKING

1 Like

lemme just go for something less… specific, as nobody cares about that previous thing including me
ive seen it a couple of times and uh, yeah hunger

its not terrible at all. extremely easy to manage, but it makes me feel bad if im not constantly productive and optimising my time in AO. also, since hunger is contantly depleting, usually i prefer just spamming coconuts as food cuz i feel like using meals is kinda wasted.

now the issue is that, if hunger was removed, i probably wouldnt use food at all. i hate relying on temporary buffs because that makes me seem weaker when im not constantly buffed. not enough for me to change my mind tho

1 Like

You DONT need a hunger system to make your charater able to eat food

1 Like