If you had the choice to make the AO devs do 1 thing, what would it be?

flight lol

Give me a file for each magic, including basic, lost, ancient, and dev(yes I want cataclysm too)

1 Like

I want a public pvp arena server so I can just throw away all my morals and fight everyone on sight… (I’m tired of asking randos 1v1s I WANT TO KILL I’m not even that much of a pvphead but the combat in this game is everything I wanted in a game done right)

5 Likes

Make attack size great again!

Just dodge lmao

Make an exclusive spirit weapon for me and me only called “Typ0’s Acumen” which could oneshot anyone I wanted and it would be like a super cool giant sword looking thingy

All that to just get throwed away by Raiden

code an AI for the enemies instead of spamming skills and being immortal while casting said skills

this, but for all 3 magics for mages when second awakening releases

1 Like

I use my domain expansion infinite gyatt and skibidi on his rizzler fantum tax ohio

1 Like

yes please, also remove firing guns/bows making you stand still for a split second too, kills all the momentum

4 Likes

Who

give ancient magic to hybrid builds (vetex said this isnt planned :pensive: )

no
:+1:

Make muscles free, why does a random jaw pirate have them but i cant uh?

piracy pays

1 Like

And lifting colossal squids doesn’t?

nope

You know that one lady who was doing push-ups for all eternity in Redwake? She doesn’t have muscles. Muscles don’t come from hard work in this universe, they come from fat stacks of cash.

7 Likes

make a better method of obtaining sunkens (I am not fucking fishing for 100 hours to get a guranteed sunken)

add permadeath :poggerfish: