If you wanted a ancient or lost magic to be added what would it be (just ideas)

Yo these are cool ideas

1 Like

My love for magma is only rivalled by my love for Sun

mud magic

i thought the same thing

more like a gold version of mercury with more potency since gods are dead lol

Well seeing from what I know lost magics are basically mutations of base magics

Magnetic Magic
( :iron_magic_var1:) [Upgraded]
Applies Magnetized (Causes Synergies from all incoming damage to deal more damage to target, metal-esque magics slightly home towards the target)

Star Magic
( :light_magic_var1: + :plasma_magic_var1: + :fire_magic:)
Aplies Starstruck (Better Version of charred)

Steam Magic
( :water_magic_var1: + :fire_magic:)
Applies Scald (Gives synergies of wet + deals DoT)

Splinter Magic
( :wood_magic_var1:) [Upgraded]
Upon dealing damage, acts as a sort of shrapnel dealing damage to people near the target, upon kill this effect heavily increases

Clay Magic
(:earth_magic_var1: + :water_magic_var1:)
Slows opponents down, if used on party members can give them new limbs (assuming they have been cut or fallen off)

Biohazard Magic
( :poison_magic_var1: + :acid_magic_var1:)
Have puddles like acid and clouds like poison, and deals a fuck ton of DoT but only if the opponent is in the cloud/ puddle (or if the opponent has bleed)

Catastrophe Magic
(:explosion_magic:) [Upgraded]
More firepower explosion

Distortion Magic
(:light_magic_var1:) [Upgraded]
Basically annoys the fuck out of your opponent by either changing their FoV, adding wacky effects to their screen, zooming in, etc.

Wither Magic
(:shadow_magic: + :poison_magic_var1:)
Applies Withering (Deals DoT VERY SLOWLY put is very potent, the lower the opponent’s hp is the darker their screen gets while this effect is activated)

Opal Magic
(:crystal_magic_var1: + :earth_magic_var1:)
Damage depends on the time of day (deals higher damage the higher the sun is)

Polar Magic
(:ice_magic_var1: + :water_magic_var1: + :snow_magic:)
Basically a way better version of Ice

Thermal Magic
( :fire_magic: + :ice_magic_var1:)
Damage and effect depend on how extreme the temperatures of the target(If it is hot, DoT will be dealt, if it is cold a frieze-like effect will be dealt) if the temperature is more extreme, more damage will be dealt. Also, each hit temporarily causes temperatures to either go up or down depending on the player’s temperature. Color also changes depending on the temperature

Greek Fire
( :fire_magic: + :acid_magic_var1:)
Has flaming puddles and can even water to be set on fire, very flammable so if a target while on fire gets close to another player, they will also be set on fire

Manaflare Magic
( :fire_magic:) [Upgraded]
Dark Purple-bluish fire. Upon hit slowly drains the opponents magic AND stamina

Ancient magics basically also mutation or their own thing so maybe

Chaos Magic
(:shadow_magic: + :light_magic_var1: + :explosion_magic: + :lightning_magic_var1: + :fire_magic:)
A type of magic that has no real form. basically completely is dictated by RNG, some hits might deal DoT only, some may apply a debuff and deal damage, some hits may deal only damage, etc. The only thing certain is that this magic will definitely deal magic and destroy ALOT

Arc Magic
( :lightning_magic_var1: + :lightning_magic_var2: + :lightning_magic_var3:)
The strongest of lightning composed of every type of lightning possible. First hit ragdolls opponent for 2 seconds (not on individual people, but per each life)

Refraction Magic
( :glass_magic: + :crystal_magic_var1: + :crystal_magic_var2: + :crystal_magic_var3: + :crystal_magic_var4: + :crystal_magic_var5: + :crystal_magic_var6: + :crystal_magic_var7:)
Basically a way more potent version of distortion magic, having much more extreme effects such as flashing lights, completely altering FoV for a set time, causing target to see illusions, Changing inverting colors, making some weapons/ magics invisible.

Chain Magic
( :iron_magic_var1:) [Upgraded]
A magic that focuses on sealing aspects, such as a persons ability to attack, regenerate, move, eat, etc. Hitting chain magic can be hard as it is small but it has a huge payoff.

8 Likes

Every masterpiece has its copy

3 Likes

Frost magic?
A faster stronger version of ice with a new status it slows but after 4-6 hits it gives frozen kinda like crystallized and mud, it comes at the cost of size making it average. It’s blast looks like an icy dagger
It’s a lost magic and bumps blizzard to ancient

1 Like

I like that its to do with Ice

Singe Magic

Something along the lines of pink fire and with an emphasis on burn and such

How do you know Vetex didn’t just go to the future and steal my idea, then go back in time?

That… makes too much sense, vetex explain :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

stop it please

the slime wars on discord already left me scarred

sun should be renamed solar or stellar or even star imo

Mmm…

Bro :skull:

Flare is the star magic.

flare and sun should just be combined then because flare is based off of solar (sun) flares

then why are there 2 magics for the same thing?

the Sun is just another star