If you wanted a ancient or lost magic to be added what would it be (just ideas)

Think of Sun Magic as the fire of a star, and Flare Magic as the radiation of a star.

it could be the same magic still

but sure ig

when gamma ray burst variation for flare?

Flare already has two color variants.

Solar Flare
SolarFlare

Nebula Flare
NebulaFlare

Actually… I don’t believe I have a source confirming that the first variant is called Solar. But it makes the most sense to me, so that’s what I’ve always called it.

Artwork by TrollusRT btw.

the second is basically a gamma ray burst so that’s alr

W colors though, damn trollus is good

1 Like

i hope sun magic is like the sun stand pls pls pls just imagine having a giant fucking orb of fire over your head shooting shit out of it like an elemental

There’s a Lost Spell concept called “Arc Sphere” which does exactly that but works with any magic. So I believe you could pull that off.

This right here. You can use a Lost Spell Scroll describing Arc Sphere on your Sun Magic, and that should be exactly what you described.

would be really cool if sun was this, blasts and beams could be used as normal and i think it could be interesting to have explosions being fired off of the orb like a mortar

An arc sphere that fires explosions instead of small projectiles… That’d be too powerful for a lost spell. Maybe as an ancient.

no i suggested that would be an entire magic

Oh. A magic with a passive bomber orb? Sounds a bit strange when you could just make it a spell type…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.