If you're bored and have ideas just put them here

I’m essentially just here for idea topics and shit. Put ideas here if you’re bored. I’ll put some here too.

Basalt magic. A magic that acts like a solid magic and a powder magic at the same time. (essentially acts like earth and sand) Makes an effect that not only blinds the opponent but boosts fire magic damage

plant magic
edp

1 Like

I made a thing like that before

Magic Magic

I don’t got a set in name, but some type of light magic that causes illusions. Would be faster than light magic but do less damage than light magic. main gimick though is obviously illusions. The illusions would vary, some probably similar to effects of insanity, others like making the player seem like the person who hit them with the magic was cloned or invisible (Probably instead of fully invisible would be a very transparent outline that is the color of the person’s first magic)

Lost Spell: Delay. The settings for this spell allow it to be a default blast, explosion, or beam, with the spell always happening after a short delay. You can change the delay to be shorter or longer, but to a reasonable point. This would cause the opponent to probably be confused or ruin their timing. You aren’t stuck in place until the blast goes off, you can move around but the magic circle stays in place until the spell goes off. Also delay explosions are basically like time bombs lol. Would definitely take a lot of skill to use correctly

no :upside_down_face:

So just playing WoM normally?

1 Like

Mana magic: A magic that revolves around pure mana that isn’t transformed into any other magics like fire, water, ancient magics, lost magics…

Basicly
if magic arm transforms yo arm into pure element, nearly like curse
ur probably able to shape that element into a weapon or any other things in the settings of the
magic arm (or leg) settings, or basicly just conjerers doing this bs
literally making it like this:
edward

just thought of that bc the mastery and god tiers were archived

shadow clone jitsu. I want friends, doesn’t matter if they’re fake or not

1 Like

magic assault rifle
mow down enemies with the power of RAW :warning: AMERICAN :us: SPIRIT :tm:

6 Likes

game deletion

Damn big necrobump

11 months necrobump when

First post and already a legend :pensive:

1 Like

Dazing fist: A fighting style focused on attacking an opponents head attacks would slowly blur the screen until the target is fully blinded. At higher levels it would have light magic like effects.

it’s only 6 months :rage: :anger: