I'm back, so hello again!

Hey. It’s me. ProjectHR1. Remember me?

If yes, good for you. If not… well, chances are: either you’re new or your memory is just as bad as mine.

I couldn’t bring myself to leave this place forever, but I at least managed to get the Regular status off of me. I wanted to move away from this place a little as I was getting bored. Too bad now I’m bored of the rest of things and returned, a cycle that repeats itself until I get bored of the cycle too and throw everything away (or have more important things to do). On the other side, I have a lot of good memories from this place, which I’d definitely like to remember once or twice, which results in me returning from time to time.

But well, time to remove that “inactive” mark from my profile, and following that I’d like to ask:

How are you all?

What did I miss?

Is The Odyssey Feed still a thing? If not, why?

(Last question is because… if you know, you know :wink:)

Anyways, end of the post. That’s all for now, please don’t expect to see me often around here as I’m busier than I previously was. Seriously. I’m far from home for longer than I should be.

5 Likes

Even after all this time, I’m still very indecisive when it comes to posting, which usually results in quick edits right after the post. Guess some things just don’t change, right?

1 Like

who u

1 Like

You’re joking, right? I still remember you

Is everyone’s memory that bad?

i just joined : /

I sometimes stand in the kitchen for like a minute trying to remember why I went there

thats everyone

Could see

I sometimes have a clear thought but suddenly I completely forget it.

Odyssey Feed still exists and you missed some sneaks maybe

3 Likes

who u

A tragedy we all face :frpensive:

Sick pic!

I try to not miss too much as I follow Vetex on Twitter (casually the platform I use the most for some fun)

I remember you

1 Like

Well Cryo, the creator of Odyssey Feed, became a tester so Odyssey Feed has slowed down, but we get these nice pics every now and then

1 Like

1 Like

I do too

We’re good

1 Like

At least tell me you’ve solved all the riddles while I was gone.

Oh, understandable, thanks for the info

About that…