I'm bored, so give me your ideas for lost magic variations

Lmaoo I was joking calm tf down

you insulted scorch, scorch is an ally of the inferno gang
also an excuse to spread inferno propaganda

2 Likes

Jokes on you I can’t have juice anyway

It took me an entire hour just to say a couple things because theres fucking nothing up in the mountains

I didn’t even insult scorch at first, I just pointed out that scorch wasn’t cared about just like aethereal flame, but it still became an ancient magic. Because if this, Aethereal flame is likely to be an ancient magic too if ever added.

it was mainly for the inferno propaganda

hey that was my idea first!!!1!!!1!11!!!

Fair point, but Aethereal Flame is in another league of nobody cares since I know Broly likes Scorch yet I haven’t seen a single Aethereal Flame enjoyer (it’s still a Grand Fire Magic so I doubt it’ll be a Lost Magic)

1 Like

Darkflame is sitting in a corner in the final league of forgotten

Nah I have seen a good amount of people that would want Dark Flame (me included if I chose a GFM), the only issue is it’s not on the trello so nobody can start fanboying over it yet

I think aethereal flame could be cool and useful

Maybe it could blind and do a DoT

All of them will probably be pretty cool and useful since they are GFM’s, a completely blind based build with Aethereal Flame would be so annoying to fight and hilarious to watch

Yeah sucks that we probably won’t be able to monitor Vet’s lost/ancient magic ideas, he said in the discord that he probably won’t update it cause of all the complaints people have especially about the amount of fire reskins

Yeah I saw that, and it’s a perfectly good reason to not update it. Now we just have to hack into vetex’s computer to view the private trello (for legal reasons this is a joke)
Chad thumbs up

3 Likes

Obvious one: nebula flare. Also, promethean flare (AA webcomic)
Slash: more colour variations
Diamond: pink diamond
Sun or Lunar: Eclipse variation, dark with orange glow
Tbh, if darkflame doesn’t get added, it could be an inferno variation
Electron: positron, swap where the red and teal appear

the geometry dash music in the background is just…

perfection

No that’s time machine playing in the background

stupid time machine is a geometry dash level :man_facepalming:

The people complaining about the fire reskins should just stop they are missing the point of them. Next bozo I see just complain about them I’m typing another paragraph nearing the glory of my equinox rants

1 Like

AA webcomic nods would be neat but I’d change their names so that it doesn’t cause confusion and people to think the webcomic is canon. Maybe even have them as special event ones their stats wouldn’t be different but they’d look different.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.