I'm bored, so give me your ideas for lost magic variations

Not many lost magics could have interesting variations (that aren’t just the combo magics or the ones that already have some listed like darkness) off the top of my head, but here are a few with explanations. These are just dumb ideas please contribute if you have some too.

Diamond - Amethyst: would be a deep dark purple, yes I know amethyst is not as hard as diamond but many games put it either one tier bellow, the same tier, or even one tier above diamond when tools/weapons can be made of them.

Sun - red dwarf, blue giant, etc: These are self explanatory, an alternative to my idea that sun magic scales in color the more power you have.

Mud - quicksand: Looks almost like sand, quicksand is pretty much dangerous sand mud.

I don’t think it makes much sense for ancient magics to have variations but list away if you have ideas.

2 Likes

Sound - ultrasonic: higher frequency sound but you cant hear it ( i lost my creative juice)

Poison lightning - Ash/Volcanic lightning: poison lightning except it actually makes sense

1 Like

if metal was a lost magic - silver

basically like metal but has slight healing properties and it does a shot ton of extra damage when used in combination with fire or lightning attacks cuz yknow it’s a conductor

1 Like

give it buffs against guys who use the werewolf fighting style

and I propose an ultraviolet variation of Sun magic

basically bluish purple sun magic

would look cool ngl

1 Like

phoenix: blue/yellow (old)
aether: moonlight (if that even makes sense)

1 Like

I’d say a pure white aether. Would be neat but that’s boring.

storm magic’s lightning could have different variations

Bronze frostmetal
Silver frostmetal
Gold frostmetal
Mystic blizzard
Green wave
Silver lunar
Theos Pheonix
Purple flare
Grey slash

Sound- green(gamma rays) , rainbow(infare/light waves)

Lunar: blood moon variation (dark red water with an orange or black glow)

7 Likes

Yellow and Blue Phoenix variation since vetex confirmed only the yellow and white one is coming.

Wave: Absorption. (Purple variation of wave, and the magic version of Durza’s ace in the hole.)

disclaimer, does not let you steal magic, only magic energy

dark matter magic: manipulate a hypothetical state of matter that behaves differently from most normal magics by not having any clash rates and instead causing basic spells of most other magics to fuse with it. (NOT EDGY MAGIC, BASED ON THE SCIENTIFIC CONCEPT OF DARK MATTER)

Vacuum magic: create voids empty of all substance (atoms and everything, literally) that violently suck objects and enemies into said voids to fill up the space. can redirect attacks from close proximity to it

oh wait I misread the title fuck.

uhm.

lol

cool ideas anyway, but ye not quite the right topic lol.

That’s not how sound waves work

2 Likes

I BOOKMARKED THAT TO MAKE A SUGGESTION FOR IT!!

Phoenix: red and purple, blue and yellow

shouldn’t sound be like colorless?

since it’s just air molecules oscillating at different speeds?

1 Like

Same applies to Wind but we have 3 variants