Im confused

An castaway gave me this. The castaway was level 6. He gave me a whole ass shark like how???

2 Likes

“castaways”
yea, they crazy

bitches wont swim to the nearest port but can wrestle sharks and then give them away like its a small guppy

4 Likes

Bro they are powerful curse users that can defeat the final boss of Arcane Odyssey and they can still some how swim

When you were level 6 you could fish a shark as big as this

They have to be lost mages from Winterveil to do this crazy shit, hell that would probably explain their immense fear of Ravenna lmao.

6 Likes

the problem with dropping castaways off at ravenna is that the entire island counts, not the towns
the docks fuck with their ai

I swear Vetex completely fucked their loot tables. If they could give sunkens, the entire ass economy would not exist.

2 Likes

What about seasonals tho?

cant wait for next easter where the fucking castaways have a 1/100k chance of giving their egg

Has anybody actually checked the loot table though? Just wondering.

Saving a Castaway gives you a random fish.

…just any random fish, right?

I know but I swear there’s something about them. Not complaining though, free busted fish.

Castaway Logic:

Somehow gets stranded out at sea
Refuses to swim to nearest island(I swear some of these castaways are like right next to an island)
Materializes a fishing rod somehow
Captures behemoth like fish(a castaway gave me a colossal squid once)

Yoo castaway lore?(real)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.