Im convinced it is impossible to get acrimony except by trading

Ive opened countless amounts of chests with luck III and luck IV to the point I have no more potions left and havent found anything of value. I even tried farming at limestone key and whispering caverns for a while but still got nothing.

The only other way is trading, but thanks to the value list, i need a ton of good stuff just for one acrimony and i have nothing thats useful in my inventory. Might be stuck as a wind mage forever and never get to try out a new build on my main.

wanna trade

hehe when I have had 2 acrimonies in my ao history and never used a single luck potion

what do i have to give? also send me a message

me, who somehow got two acrimonies in the same day:

luckyy
even crazier is that ive been to billions of luck V and IV parties and have never gotten a single sunken

I’ve never been to a luck party :sob:

Wow, that is horrible luck. Then again, I’ve never really been to a luck party before, so I’m not sure what to say about it. (got sunken iron after, what? 3 years when it’d first came out?)

mfw i was on my zerker file and i sunk a pirate sailboat with a level 30 captain and i got an acrimony from one of the basic chests

bro you said that in the other topic too

yeah i got bamboozled by that too :sob:

its a calculated 50/50 chance of acrimony from luck V

how do i sell that hard

either your math is wrong or that’s incredibly bad luck

50/50? I feel like that’s somewhat wrong.

Honestly the luck with luck parties is pretty weird, I’ve been super lucky getting between 1 and 3 sunkens almost every time, but some people barely get anything or anything at all even with multiple pots

what do you have

a bunch of blasted pauldruns not caped silver though

no what am I gonna do with those