I'm leaving

@JUMBO had apparentIy once thought that I was Donk’s alt, whoever that was. Pretty good guess, but no cigar, unfortunateIy. Last time l logged ontu this account before tuday was over a year ago, so I’m just getting the notification for his message, and it has inspired me to do something. Everyone and anyone who happens to be interested can joil in, and if no one wantz to that’s fine as well.

Around this message I have hidden clues to the addresses of my 4(?) ilts. Some of them will be easier to fibd than others, and one of them I do not expect anyone to be found at all - not without my intervention at least. Entertainment is hard to find thise days, especially on this forum, so consider this my way of providing entertainment.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

oh yeah, the post in question is here:

Can’t confirm when someone’s got it though since that’d require me to be able to use my account, and since I’m leaving you can’t really do that. I’ve already sent my user deletion request to a mod, and have changed my password to a random string of letters so I cannot log in anymore. If you want confirmation, ask someone who can check that kind of thing.

Anyways, bye. Pretty friendly community all things considered. Still bemused by that whole Steve and PercollateBar thing, would’ve never guessed.

cya

Uh, who are you even if you are banned

who even are you tho
your name is anon96970961 so i dont have any clue of who you really are

uh i think its please but he changed name and pfp
the guy with a meat pfp ya know

oh, okay then

A scavenger hunt in the forums? That’s like my favorite past time to do! I’ll attempt to start once I’m done with school for the day :mariomug: :+1:

anon16468670 is binsavera

Hmmm a good ol game of find the alt…
This is sure to provide some quality entertainment.

Hmmm what’s this about alts?

Alts are truly an interesting thing now aren’t they : )