I'm not having fun with poison

I mean honestly I am having the time of my life with my gold file but it feels wrong. I always imagined myself as a zoner and not someone to be up in the opponents face.

does anyone have any tips for using poison? I feel as if I am doing something incorrect/or I’m just not using it right.

Wait for AO, WoM is stale. My brother in toxic the only reason you are bored and having fun is because WoM is repetitive AS FUCK or you simply are tired of using it. Rn all magics play basically the same besides the extremes which what gold is one of

I mean it feels so passive

like with gold theres something so badass about literally vaporizing people

all poison does is like

c l o u d s.

and really depressing impact damage.

I mean I know AO may fix that but then again iron (what gold is gonna fuse with) also has these crazy stats and poison isn’t really gonna change

idk man. poison feels so… quiet… if that makes sense

gold is loud, destructive, fun, doesn’t lag my game like crazy

Idk man then switch, i’m gonna stay with poison since i just like things when that sound badass and look cool (and also i don’t m*tamance :face_vomiting:). Only thing i would tell you is make a build with weapons or smth

Just might not be your cup of tea. There were a couple magics I played and wasn’t a fan of too since they were too different from what I was used to.

I’m just sad things didn’t work out with poison

I really thought we had some connection but

damn.

I mean, have you ever played a magic that you never thought would work (like metal would for me)

i want to try something other than lightning but every other magic i do try just feels forced and once i revert back to lightning it just feels natural, so i get your point

I thought poison and i were meant to be but, I guess playing passive is kinda unfun.

I wanna get dirty and I wanna get in opponents faces and deal some serious damage.

use what’s fun

don’t plan synergies when you can’t decide what to immediately use, it doesn’t make much of a difference anyway and won’t matter for months or years

Have you thought of trying out magma? It’s a heavy magic with decently high impact damage like iron, with puddles that add a bit of area control which seems to be what you were looking for in poison’s clouds. I know you’re not a fan of it but giving it a try might change your mind

no shut up I will not use your gross orange taco bell magic

Suit yourself

magma yucky!!! mid impact damage and lame dot!!! :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Malding :sunglasses: :magma_magic: :point_up:

magics that have fog like effects make me mald and I never user them just cuz I mald at the sound effects and to edgy for me

!!!

I don’t wanna use your magic

I simply prefer metal

If I can get a mage awakening on conjurer for third magic I will go metal and replace it with Inferno later

wait how do you have 3 magics as a conjurer what :skull:

Mixing awakenings, don’t know if it’ll work but if it will I’ll do it