Im thinking of only joining empty servers

Joining 1-4 player servers is amazing! i don’t get hunted for no reason, the islands have a lot of loot spawned in because people havent visited, i can do charts in peace, hunt ships in peace. What else could a pve demon want?

2 Likes

same opinion gang

3 Likes

yooo nice

“Attempted to teleport to a restricted place” x10

Kind of wish the server list was updated more frequently so we actually know which servers are joinable, but roblox limitations

i think i have cracked that code. Any server with 1 player is restricted, 2-3 players is either new or very old. From experience if its exactly 1 day old its restricted but if its 1 day and some hours you can join

Haha pve players finally find their peace :joy:

personally these servers make me feel lonely, i recently made a clean alt and i dont have any reason to be ganked anyways so i kinda got into a bunch of small interactions that wouldnt be possible if i was on my main files (id be kos for most guilds)

i mean you dont have to join them if you feel lonely, you can always forget the server button exists and only click on the “continue”, these servers are more for people who want to enjoy the game without any PvP sweats manhunting them

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.